BLUES 2003 ECNL TRY OUTS

That's so true! Bobak was at every club game this year writing in his little notebook!
Last spring at the Legends tourney Draluck, Rennie, and Dodge posted up on a corner surrounded by 4 fields. Each was making a list of who they were going to recruit next.

Always every single State Cup game too. Now hat the dilution has occurred and people had more DA and ECNL options though the playing field is a lot different. Since the Ranch is also gone it changes the game up.

Always every single State Cup game too. Now hat the dilution has occurred and people had more DA and ECNL options though the playing field is a lot different. Since the Ranch is also gone it changes the game up.
Birth year also became an issue for them.

Birth year also became an issue for them.
The biggest change of Blue's dominance will be recruiting from outside areas. Probably gone are the days when they get a large portion of players from the Long Beach, LA and Inland Empire Areas. Players will stay to play DA at Beach, Legends etc...

The biggest change of Blue's dominance will be recruiting from outside areas. Probably gone are the days when they get a large portion of players from the Long Beach, LA and Inland Empire Areas. Players will stay to play DA at Beach, Legends etc...
Yup...:D

...And it took them awhile to figure that out. The arrogance was astounding this year. People STILL believe they will carry the same clout. I just laugh

Some thoughts about Blues advertising for their 03 ECNL team:
1. Has Blues ever had to "resort" to a public forum to drum up business for an ECNL team?
2. They make no mention to DA tryouts, so can I interpret that to mean: "We have no issues filling our DA roster, but there is not much interest in our ECNL team"?
3. Who is coaching the 03 ECNL team?
4. Is this proof that Blues is prioritizing the DA team over the ECNL team?

Some thoughts about Blues advertising for their 03 ECNL team:
1. Has Blues ever had to "resort" to a public forum to drum up business for an ECNL team?
2. They make no mention to DA tryouts, so can I interpret that to mean: "We have no issues filling our DA roster, but there is not much interest in our ECNL team"?
3. Who is coaching the 03 ECNL team?
4. Is this proof that Blues is prioritizing the DA team over the ECNL team?

1. They like to have their managers do it
2. They are having significant issues filling their DA roster at certain age groups due to a coach. Word is out.
3. Parents are still shopping and making deals. Some have accepted a spot but will most likely leave. Some even paid partial but are leaving. Blues used to have this letter of intent to sign (except one coach) and they treated it like it's a contract- it's not and parents know this.

I don't know the answers to the rest! I do know the field situation is upsetting to many people

Back