Big year coming up 2012 ecnl

I figured Diego's team would eventually absorb into one super Blues team. I would imagine a lot of the now bench players will look elsewhere for starting ecnl opportunities
There is certainly a lot of player movement on the horizon. I believe that most were biding time until the opportunity to join the 1st team came around. Teams will look entirely different in the early part of 2024 and ECNL rosters shape up.

What have u seen to leave them out of ur top 10? Just this year alone Rangers are 500 against ur top 10
Quite frankly I have been simply unimpressed with the style of play and I have questioned how that translates to a larger field. December's losses in The Slammers Cup and Silverlakes scrimmages answered my questions.

My opinion is you don't wait until tryouts. By then it's usually too late.

Agreed. This is certainly true of any top level teams - boys girls young and old.

The big tryouts are mostly marketing event for the clubs it seems. The teams are all but decided before the tryout.

The ranking don't account for attrition or player movement (Blues Oliveros does not exist anymore and Joga Bonito is a tournament team) A true top 10 in my opinion is: 1a&b. Blues, 2. Surf, 3. Slammers HB Elite, 4. Slammers HB Koge, 5. Rebels, 6. Beach, 7. Slammers Boatman, 8. City SC, 9. Eagles, 10. DMCV Sharks
blues/surf/hb are great teams top to bottom...the middle of the list teams have a handful of great players but really the 4-15 spots in this age group anyone can beat anyone whoever had a better day

There are two elite teams at this age group and that is Blues and Surf. Slammers HB is the tier underneath and there there is a big drop off after that with a handful of very good clubs.

For OC, Gateway Cities and SGV the best choice is Blues. For South Bay and Central LA the best choice is Beach. San Diego is Surf. San Fernando Valley and Santa Clarita should travel out to Ventura County for Eagles (I don't recommend LAFC or Tudela)

have to agree with those top 3 in this age group, my DD team played SD surf, Rebels, and RSL royals at surf college cup at the beginning of this month, they tied all 3, each game they could of won or lost it was great competition for sure

My DD team had a great showing this past weekend if Vegas cup, 5-0 against solar, 3-2 L against blues lime(what a great freaking game that was) and 10-0 win against a Phoenix rising team that had no business being in our bracket, all in all great weekend of soccer for the girls, we didn’t advance out of group, but I think if we would of been in any other group we might of have made it out, got unlucky being in blues lime group 😩

It looks like they overperformed in 2 out of 3 games and should be proud of a fantastic weekend. But Solar was the RL team, and Phoenix Rising was an NPL team that was expected to lose by over 7 goals. There certainly isn't any shame in losing a close game to the #1 ranked team in the country, let alone the state.

It looks like they overperformed in 2 out of 3 games and should be proud of a fantastic weekend. But Solar was the RL team, and Phoenix Rising was an NPL team that was expected to lose by over 7 goals. There certainly isn't any shame in losing a close game to the #1 ranked team in the country, let alone the state.
Honestly was a bad team we beat them 5-0, blues beat them 3-0 im sure could of been more, and yes against rising score was 9-0 at half, coach moved forward to defense and defense to forward 15min into game, second half just told the girls to plan possession

Honestly was a bad team we beat them 5-0, blues beat them 3-0 im sure could of been more, and yes against rising score was 9-0 at half, coach moved forward to defense and defense to forward 15min into game, second half just told the girls to plan possession
Wasn’t a bad team is what I meant(solar)

You're completely right, and it looks like Solar labels their #1 team at that age RL. They are showing #15 in the country, for what it's worth. All is sorted in the naming once at the 2011G (U13) level.

View attachment 19418
They were a good team, think we had more possession and more chances, my daughter hit two great freekick against them that definitely helped out the score, in the older ages solar usually takes over as the best team from Texas it seems rite? I love that team rankings apps but feel like my DD daughters team gets little to no love on there 😂, But I get it we are in SoCal and play the better competition for now, I think once we go Ecnl and play more out of states teams(hopefully do well) our ranking will go up 🤞🏽

I love that team rankings apps but feel like my DD daughters team gets little to no love on there 😂, But I get it we are in SoCal and play the better competition for now, I think once we go Ecnl and play more out of states teams(hopefully do well) our ranking will go up 🤞🏽

Checks notes... Uh, the team you are describing is #15 out of 4,048 rated teams nationwide, or in the top 0.3%. This is based solely on the teams they are playing and their performance against them. What would love look like, if this is classified as little to no love? Looking at game history, the Vegas Cup is the first time in 35 games that the team has overperformed their current rating, since back in June last year. There aren't many underperforms either, so it sure looks to be a reasonable approximation at this point.

What is everyone looking for, when making a decision where to go for this upcoming 2012 ecnl year? I have a decent 2012 DD and was wondering what’s everyone opinion on where to go? Slammers, blues, beach, legends? What’s everyone’s opinion?

First year of ECNL should be about where your DD will have the most playing time. My opinion is the 1st year of ECNL is like a transition year. Lot's of things start changing in the 1st 1-2 years of 11v11, especially in the ECNL level.

Word to the wise: Stay out of the sideline politics, focus on your DD only and make sure your DD is still having fun.

Welcome to the jungle.

Back