Best G2004 teams?

Name the best teams (Champions/Discovery) that have solid coaches at this age group and why.. Go!

Many of the best 04 Teams in Socal are headed to The Player Showcase in Vegas this year.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=66372&Gender=Girls&Age=15

I didn't see most of them last year.
The bracket placements in many cases as of the recent schedule update are very sporadic and not based on the actual quality of the team/record when looking at the different brackets. (ECNL excluded and some DPL but not all) Some teams were placed in the top 2 brackets but in league play either finished lower or were in lower flights all together and vice versa. Got Soccer rankings possibly? The best G04 teams are there for sure but so are most of the lower level flight 1&2 teams from CAS.

Placements left me a bit confused. To have Slammers Segovia in the same bracket as PYL Pats defies all logic.

Placements left me a bit confused. To have Slammers Segovia in the same bracket as PYL Pats defies all logic.
And AYSO United in the higher bracket......... OC Surf Martinez..... there are many others. Not a knock on those teams but they are not anywhere near the same level as some of the other teams are that were seeded in lower brackets. Head scratcher for sure. So goes it

And AYSO United in the higher bracket......... OC Surf Martinez..... there are many others. Not a knock on those teams but they are not anywhere near the same level as some of the other teams are that were seeded in lower brackets. Head scratcher for sure. So goes it
I think it has to do with coaches having multiple teams and the tournament trying to accommodate their schedule.

Back