Best G2002 keepers out there?

Goalie on Legends 02 team is an 03. Even so, she's one of the best in the age group.
Sweet....who could be some close runners up.....seen some talent in the OC and San Diego as well.... smaller clubs seem to have some gems from time to time but unfortunately they go unseen......especially keepers

I agree she is playing up in 02 and is a dominant force. Imagine if she played own age. Incredible!
I also think 02 Baker Keeper does a great job too.
Baker Keeper on the 01 Team who is 02 is simply top notch! If you can catch a game, so worth it!!

I would love to see the Legends keeper.... when will we see her play next ? also at West Coast I think the girl I spoke about from Oceanside is now on Strikers ...an unbelievable performance against Eagles ecnl completely shut down everything that was shot at her and her technique was on point.... I walked right past her and the size and the strength that kid looks to have what a bright future. As far as the other keepers at West Coast nothing spectacular or still out hopefully Blues cup will display some great talent.

would love to hear some feedback on keepers in the 2002 after this weekend at Blues Cup....i watched a lot of great games and seen some great save opportunities.............hope this thread picks up a bit!

Blues Holley 02 keeper gave our girls fits today. Best one so far.
I agree Blues Holley has a great keeper I seen her at Blues cup make several big saves including a PK in which she intimidated the shooter by walking up and saying something a lot of people stopped and watched and found it entertaining they have a good thing going on there....

Back