Best Boys 2003 Team

Here's the pyramid for any delusional parent out there top to bottom for this season.

Top 3 USSDA teams

Coast Soccer League Premier

And then everybody else....

And then AYSO.

Lol @ any P4P team making an argument.

He barely joined yesterday. 13 posts and counting. Trying to up his post count. Or a troll.
I'd prolly have the highest post count here you Piece Of PewPew...If it weren't for the sensitivity moderation protecting you Privileged P2P Trump Charlottesville rasicts supporters.

I'm guessing "prolly" means "probably"and "rasicts" means "racist".
Not only did you post crap in the wrong forum, but when someone pointed it out to you it seemed to get your panties all wadded up.
A simple "oops..sorry" would've sufficed. (Need me to define that word for you genius?) Instead you continued to behave like an immature jackass. Come back when you have something useful to post. Remember.."Huked on fonix wurked fore mee!!"
You should try it. I'm done posting in this useless thread.

I'd prolly have the highest post count here you Piece Of PewPew...If it weren't for the sensitivity moderation protecting you Privileged P2P Trump Charlottesville rasicts supporters.
Wow! I'm surprised you put that sentence together! So far you have been the best thing for this forum...everyone needs a villain. You brought together people who normally don't see eye to eye on anything soccer related. Everyone hates you because your an idiot...thanks for the sacrifice and bringing us together. Job well done...you can go now.

Wow! I'm surprised you put that sentence together! So far you have been the best thing for this forum...everyone needs a villain. You brought together people who normally don't see eye to eye on anything soccer related. Everyone hates you because your an idiot...thanks for the sacrifice and bringing us together. Job well done...you can go now.
Here come tubby tag along as expected.

It's not that difficult to bring you racist fucks together.

And lol@ college kickball being soccer related.

My boys aren't old enough for college.

I'm assuming you meant creepy "Stalker"?

Yet you're the one who barged in my thread though, tubby. Smh

Your thread...yah, the one about Boy's teams that suck that you apparently knowingly postedon a Girls thread (and who is the genious???)

Just glad you've decided to come out from the shadows of your bridge to entertain us. This forum got a little boring.....

Last edited:
My boys aren't old enough for college.

I'm assuming you meant creepy "Stalker"?

Yet you're the one who barged in my thread though, tubby. Smh
If you're a boys dad...why do you post on the girls side. Remember a big mouth doesn't make you a big man...it just makes you look like a bigger jerk to everyone on this board.

16stsp.jpg

Lulz!

Back