Arsenal FC (Girls) - New ECNL Director

Well this is false rumor because his team has been practicing in Rancho GOALS facility I know this for a fact because I train other players there as well. Additionally this is what he informed his parents recently.

"Hello everyone, I'm sure people have been texting or calling you with different rumors. Last week a few of our parents called Strikers directors asking questions about our move to the club. Also I guess a parent from our team told a parent from Strikers false information. Then that false information was spread to other Strikers parents and then parents began to call Kyle and other Strikers directors asking is this false information true. That has lead to Strikers questioning me and our partnership going forward. This is why throughout the past month or so I've been stressing the importance of asking me if you have any concerns or questions. This is very unfortunate but wasn't anything that I did, as Kyle , Rob and I were all on the same page. I'm route to Texas and will be meeting with two clubs out there who want to possibly partner with us."

So who knows what is really going to happen to his teams. Parents should just find a new home versus being string along like sheeps.

What was the false information?

maybe he did something that raised the red flags i do not buy the practice location , And why in the world Texas? Hope the parents find a team for the girls.

Texas makes no sense, unless his bridges are all burnt or the true aspiration is to start his own club. There are many clubs that would love to have a foothold in the SoCal market. Go find a club in Texas in good standing with the ECNL that wants to expand, promise help establish a club in SoCal under the Texas brand, find a SoCal team to register your teams with (CSL is easier than SCDSL), play this year in CSL so you don't lose the players (although many will start dropping off by August).

Texas makes no sense, unless his bridges are all burnt or the true aspiration is to start his own club. There are many clubs that would love to have a foothold in the SoCal market. Go find a club in Texas in good standing with the ECNL that wants to expand, promise help establish a club in SoCal under the Texas brand, find a SoCal team to register your teams with (CSL is easier than SCDSL), play this year in CSL so you don't lose the players (although many will start dropping off by August).

Maybe someone can answer the following questions
Which team is playing at Surf? Arsenal Girls ?
Which team is playing now in Texas? Arsenal Girls?
Do they have enough players to play both tournaments?:confused:

Maybe someone can answer the following questions
Which team is playing at Surf? Arsenal Girls ?
Which team is playing now in Texas? Arsenal Girls?
Do they have enough players to play both tournaments?:confused:
Texas is 04 girls.
That is the extent of my knowledge regarding who is playing where .

Saw them playing today at Surf Cup. Sloppy soccer, tight and forceful play, no possession, no passing. Players yelling at their own teammates...a mess. Then you’ve got Randy’s old manager telling the coach what to do. Girls don’t even listen to the coach...doing what they want on the field, and it shows.

Saw them playing today at Surf Cup. Sloppy soccer, tight and forceful play, no possession, no passing. Players yelling at their own teammates...a mess. Then you’ve got Randy’s old manager telling the coach what to do. Girls don’t even listen to the coach...doing what they want on the field, and it shows.
  1. Trial by fire. Has to be tough for the players who up until recently thought they were playing as stikers. I think any assessment will have to take place over time.

Not telling the coach what to do....that's insulting to the new coach. Unfortunately, Due to circumstances, coach isn't familiar with several girls. This new style of play is going to take some time to develop.

Back