Are Surf and Blues teams blowing up?

2 players does not equal an implosion. It's that time of the year and with DA now in the picture some of the top players who may have been traveling a great distance to play in and ECNL program now have more local options or maybe some moves just weren't great fits.

'Tis the season for rumors and changes falalalalah, La- La - Laahhhh

Sounds like many teams are blowing up.
Coach changes are causing kids to look around. I'm sure the field rumors at blues have some kids getting a plan "b" in place just in case.
Some kids want DA/ECNL.
Some kids are realizing that there is more to life than soccer and playing on a lower tier team isn't the end of the world (for other sports, school or social life reasons).

5 or 6 out and replaced? On two teams? So 2-3 kids on a roster of 16? That's hardly earth-shattering.

but that's the rub, isn't it? Top players don't tend to be the ones who leave. And I know that those spots are being filled by quality players in their own right (or at least one spot was anyway).

but that's the rub, isn't it? Top players don't tend to be the ones who leave. And I know that those spots are being filled by quality players in their own right (or at least one spot was anyway).

Honestly, I have really only seen top players leaving teams. Just my observation.

Honestly, I have really only seen top players leaving teams. Just my observation.
So if top players from Surf leave, and they're replaced by top players at Blues, does anyone really notice? And I usually see the bench leaving for more PT.

I assumed you were talking about the situation at surf since it seemed like you knew what was going on over there. I think that top players leave for better coaching or team and bottom players leave for more play time and I don't think play time was the problem at surf

Back