An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

Anyone wonder why the identity of the Virginia shooter hasn't been anywhere on any news program?
I'm gonna go way out on a limb and guess he's not the right fit for the narrative dujour.

Anyone wonder why the identity of the Virginia shooter hasn't been anywhere on any news program?
I'm gonna go way out on a limb and guess he's not the right fit for the narrative dujour.

1*fbUP8tG0eSqSJ7tY1SGZ-g.png

You don't pay attention very well I see. Do you enjoy being so misinformed all the time?

What an idiot you are.

Are you just being willfully ignorant (again)? I heard his name and occupation on the day of the shooting.

You don't pay attention very well I see. Do you enjoy being so misinformed all the time?

What an idiot you are.

Really.....what news agencies have disclosed the RACE, POLITICAL STATUS, ONLINE HISTORY...
ALL of the information I posted Days ago...because they won't..!

Rodent ...YOU are the Idiot...You are afraid of the TRUTH, Especially when it comes to RACE !

Back