An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

If you’re truly in the sprinkler business, and the words Fontana and Cabo have a specific meaning to you, we live in a frightening small world.

Oh boy.....

Bob's Fountain by the Cape....

Beware the bodies hanging from the over passes...

Your " Shtick " won't go over so well in Mexico, stick to this
side of the border......in the water.

Go on....have some Velveeta and swim among the water born Lemming.....

Another demo --

1434544670_by_Fudal_inner.gif

No Spola....that's NOT how to get rid of " Stolen " Balls..........

We are at the point where we can't agree whether a fire is out or not? Weird, weird and sad.
True. But glad Ricky and I don’t have mutual acquaintances in common AND good to see 4nos remains as clueless as ever.

That’s under the assumption that 4nos is who he projects to be and NOT actually a “rat” “funneling” in racist attire.

Which he most definition is “ NOT !!! ”.

We are at the point where we can't agree whether a fire is out or not? Weird, weird and sad.

The original BS was that installing sprinklers would increase house insurance rate. The plumber, who should know better, has been trying to extract some bit of pride from the mud since then.

How many houses burn down per year in San Diego county?
Very few, and most of those are the result of brush fires, which fire sprinklers are useless.
The 2010 mandate was pushed after some very bad brush fires that made national news.
Its a political game.

True. But glad Ricky and I don’t have mutual acquaintances in common AND good to see 4nos remains as clueless as ever.

That’s under the assumption that 4nos is who he projects to be and NOT actually a “rat” “funneling” in racist attire.

Which he most definition is “ NOT !!! ”.
You've always been a bag of rats.
I know that.

How many houses burn down per year in San Diego county?
Very few, and most of those are the result of brush fires, which fire sprinklers are useless.
The 2010 mandate was pushed after some very bad brush fires that made national news.
Its a political game.
Not if you put them on the outside of the house.

Not if you put them on the outside of the house.
Thats where they should be, depending on where the home is located (near canyons or other natural landscapes)
I still dont think the state should mandate them, or solar panels, or anything else that continues to increase the cost of building new homes.

The original BS was that installing sprinklers would increase house insurance rate. The plumber, who should know better, has been trying to extract some bit of pride from the mud since then.
Ive had many customers inform me that their insurance went UP after they were mandated to install sprinklers on a remodel.
My insurance guy says no discount.

I remember a fire chief opposing a suggestion to leave external sprinklers on when evacuating ahead of a brush fire on the grounds that it would reduce the water pressure in the hydrants.
What do you think happens when those houses are on fire, and thousands of mandated inside sprinklers are popping off?
Think McFly.

Back