All things disgusting with and around dump

E-reader.
Not sure what that is supposed to mean, but part of the Evelyn Woodhead speed reading course was in fact comprehending what you read. Go back and try to comprehend the article you linked and you'll see what I mean.
It is hilarious when you buffoons try to prove a point by posting something that reveals quite the opposite.

Not sure what that is supposed to mean, but part of the Evelyn Woodhead speed reading course was in fact comprehending what you read. Go back and try to comprehend the article you linked and you'll see what I mean.
It is hilarious when you buffoons try to prove a point by posting something that reveals quite the opposite.

They are passing on what they have been told by their "trusted" sources.

Tabloid "journalism", you have to read the whole article to get the part where tell you nothing has been confirmed, and that the info came from a guy that had a "hunch".
I love when you two complete eachother's thoughts and feelings post after post.
Its like a mating ritual between two brightly feathered leftist parrots.

Wrong. E-reader is how espola reads, he doesn't.

You chose not to at the present time . . . I know when I hit a bone when you jokers reply multiple times to one of my posts. Just can't get it out of your head, the truth can be disturbing to the weak.

What's quite funny is how you borrow rhetoric you've never
had the ability to generate on your own....You are the Forum
Crow....

I'm in your head soooooooo deep you have dreams about the
Truth that states you have dreams about my posts !

Go cook a couple of big rib eye steaks, bake some potatoes, fry up some mushroom sauce
with a touch of wine ( Your Choice ), cook some asparagus, bake some dinner rolls with
butter, throw down some finger food and drink some fine beer......

Like I've said many times about YOU...You've got issues and you need to let them go....
or suffer through the Winning as you and yours try to start a Civil War that YOU will
clearly LOSE !

Enjoy " YOUR " Countries 4th of July and accept the TRUTH !

Another secret recording is shaking up Georgia's Republican primary runoff in the governor's race.

Lt. Gov. Casey Cagle's campaign was already rocked last month by the release of a secretly recorded conversation in which Cagle said he backed what he called "bad public policy" for political gain. Cagle's runoff opponent, Secretary of State Brian Kemp, released another snippet of that conversation Monday.

In this 50-second piece , Cagle can be heard candidly discussing the GOP primary's sharp turn to the right, saying the five-man race came down to "who had the biggest gun, who had the biggest truck and who could be the craziest."

http://myconnection.cox.com/article/politics/f2cf67f0-8395-11e8-bef8-e3d3070e2cc0/

Back