Eastside FC
Legends FC South
Strikers FC OC Red

Bracket 3
Beach FC- Soler
CDA Slammers FC- Paniagua
HSC Bulls
IE Surf- Graff
http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=47628&Gender=Girls&Age=11
http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=47628&Gender=Girls&Age=11

Interested to see how Strikers stacks up with some of the other competition, I know they've been rolling through competition in scrimmages and exhibitions.

Interested to see how Strikers stacks up with some of the other competition, I know they've been rolling through competition in scrimmages and exhibitions.
Strikers are solid, adding arguably the best player from last year's Blues Holley to an already solid team. They lost to Blues Rennie and tied Blues Holley in spring EGSL, but the game against Holley was full size field even though it was 9v9. Beat Surf in EGSL spring 1-0 too. Beach might give them a game in pool play, but I'd be surprised if the other two teams can keep up with them. Albion and Blues in the other bracket should be a good match. Wondering what Fram looks like this year with the age change.

Blues 2-0 over beach. Beach is big and physical. Blues has solid defense and finds ways to score (blues were missing their starting center mid from yesterday's games).

Albion over strikers in pks. Albion is a solid squad with some exceptional quickness up top.

Final is rematch of game yesterday.

Albion Vs Strikers was a well fought game. Albion staked themslves to a 2-0 lead early in the second half. Strikers pulled two back in the last ten minutes to equalize and send the game to pks. Amazing to see the talent, drive and passion of these 9 and 10 year olds.

Albion 3-0 over Blues in the final.
Another close, well fought game.... and they meet again for the 4th time of the young year 1st game at Surf Cup.

Albion 3-0 over Blues in the final.
Another close, well fought game.... and they meet again for the 4th time of the young year 1st game at Surf Cup.
Albion is a talented team with a couple of girls up front that will give them a chance against anyone. Sorry Blues couldn't get everyone there today, but I guess that comes with Monday games for some people. Congrats to Albion.

Back