Albion Cup G05

Congrats to the Albion '05 Pre-Academy team for winning Albion Cup Showcase bracket!! I watched several games and I am really proud of this team. Especially one little lady in particular. They have a great group of parents and kids and the coach has them trying to play soccer in a thoughtful way. I can't wait to see them at Surf Cup!

The 06 won against Blues, 05 won against Segovia who always has great teams, 04 finalists against LAGSD DA. Nice job Albion for ramping up the girls game after all these years!

Just a question here why is Albion 05`s in tier three for Surf Cup? I know Surf needs to take care of out of state team and all that, but this team seems to be better then being place in tier three.

Just a question here why is Albion 05`s in tier three for Surf Cup? I know Surf needs to take care of out of state team and all that, but this team seems to be better then being place in tier three.

There are lot's of top teams and this is an age where out of state and the $$$$ that brings matters. Not to mention they didn't make it to the final 8 of State Cup so their placement isn't that far off. As my friend said they just have to win it and prove they belong in the top tier next time around. It will still be a fun experience and I look forward to checking out a couple of games that weekend.

There are lot's of top teams and this is an age where out of state and the $$$$ that brings matters. Not to mention they didn't make it to the final 8 of State Cup so their placement isn't that far off. As my friend said they just have to win it and prove they belong in the top tier next time around. It will still be a fun experience and I look forward to checking out a couple of games that weekend.

I completely agree about the $$$$, they looked good in CRL also.

I completely agree about the $$$$, they looked good in CRL also.

Seemed like Surf Cup seeded the tiers based on the YSR. Albions'ranking in YSR is bound to improve once the recent scores are integrated. There is at least one local team that they should of replaced in Super White.

Back