Advice needed joining soccer club and team A VS team B?

I am sorry to hear that, knee?

She suffered from a dad who pushed her to play on high level soccer. Yes I look back and it's been amazing... but college athletics sure was tough on her body. Sometimes I wonder if I had pushed he more to a smaller school, that she might have gotten more out of the student athlete experience. Too late to take it back now though, and she's gotten a wonderful education out of the deal so I guess I don't feel that much regret.

I'm not going to bother to look up the quote and get it exact, but wasn't it John Calipari from Kentucky basketball who said something like "I've got ten kids on my bench who are all the best player their town had ever seen, and I'm only going to play 5 of them." Tough up there at the top if you want to rock and roll...

She suffered from a dad who pushed her to play on high level soccer. Yes I look back and it's been amazing... but college athletics sure was tough on her body. Sometimes I wonder if I had pushed he more to a smaller school, that she might have gotten more out of the student athlete experience. Too late to take it back now though, and she's gotten a wonderful education out of the deal so I guess I don't feel that much regret.

I'm not going to bother to look up the quote and get it exact, but wasn't it John Calipari from Kentucky basketball who said something like "I've got ten kids on my bench who are all the best player their town had ever seen, and I'm only going to play 5 of them." Tough up there at the top if you want to rock and roll...
Hard to know how hard and when to push.

Back