A good read...

Yeah reminds me of real life and how he swindled $ from the 2016 cup tournament than was (2) 20 minutes games with the other ones cancelled due to "weather" of course no refund or rebates where given.

Yeah reminds me of real life and how he swindled $ from the 2016 cup tournament than was (2) 20 minutes games with the other ones cancelled due to "weather" of course no refund or rebates where given.

I'm still having nightmares of that fiasco!

Why would you post this in the morning without a warning. Seldom is the track suit wearing used car salesmen seen without a baseball cap.....scary. I believe he exaggerates how long he coached Ariel and the number of kids he helped get into college is laughable.

Also, gotta love that his office on Prospect Street. Great way to waste money of others with his non-profit.

Watch KFMB channel 8 news at 11pm regarding Albion soccer coach texting a player.

Why would you post this in the morning without a warning. Seldom is the track suit wearing used car salesmen seen without a baseball cap.....scary. I believe he exaggerates how long he coached Ariel and the number of kids he helped get into college is laughable.

Also, gotta love that his office on Prospect Street. Great way to waste money of others with his non-profit.

Watch KFMB channel 8 news at 11pm regarding Albion soccer coach texting a player.
Sorry for ruining your morning exposing what the most profitable tracksuit wearing looks and where he spends his time plotting his next scam! Too bad the Albion homers are ban from this site, so they can see where their top dollars goes to.

I watched this report and channel 8 was kind of hesitant of throwing Albion completely under the bus. It was an inconclusive report. If the police investigation was anything near this, no wonder why they close the case. Sad simply sad.

I watched this report and channel 8 was kind of hesitant of throwing Albion completely under the bus. It was an inconclusive report. If the police investigation was anything near this, no wonder why they close the case. Sad simply sad.
People need to come forward to know the truth. It does not
look like anyone involved was willing to do that or they were not made aware of the police and news investigations.

Also if you look when Albion notified families it was on February 14 and only in response to this site. Obviously they would not have come forward unless they felt cornered.

But what amazes me is just how stupid Albion(Gins, McKaveney and Crowe’s PR wife) is and because I know that they monitor this site, I am requesting that they immediately remove the team roster of the player involved. The report has plenty of information to determine with a very high probability who the victim was and then in their statement to the police the idiots mention her age. Way to protect privacy .... wrong! I am sure they mentioned that she was 17 in an attempt to show that it was not that bad since she is almost an adult. Shows they only care about themselves.

Back