2023 Season

There has been a lot of action in the 2012 age group...Surf won Man City and Rebels showcase...Blues lost in 2011 Man City F2 Semi...Slammers lost Cerritos Memorial 2011 F1 and Rebels Showcase F2 2011...Beach lost 2 games in 2011 Man City F2....some surprising scores in all tournaments and the top 5 2012 teams losing to 2011 teams they should win against....

There has been a lot of action in the 2012 age group...Surf won Man City and Rebels showcase...Blues lost in 2011 Man City F2 Semi...Slammers lost Cerritos Memorial 2011 F1 and Rebels Showcase F2 2011...Beach lost 2 games in 2011 Man City F2....some surprising scores in all tournaments and the top 5 2012 teams losing to 2011 teams they should win against....
The variable here is now 2011 girls are far more advanced physically than 2012 girls. Even some of our most athletic 12s are easily chased down by several of the 11s and there's nothing they can do about it. That's the issue that we're seeing where it's impossible to get counter attacks especially on massive fields. It provides another challenge that the girls will figure out but as they play up and transition into 11v11, you're going to see a lot of games that the rankings app say they should have won.

Last edited:
First time poster, long time lurker but I want to say the 2012 age group is special. I have 4 daughters who all played from the U-little ages w/the oldest now in college and the youngest is this age. Some of the best coaches in So Cal are in this age group. Enjoy the ride folks it will go by fast.

First time poster, long time lurker but I want to say the 2012 age group is special. I have 4 daughters who all played from the U-little ages w/the oldest now in college and the youngest is this age. Some of the best coaches in So Cal are in this age group. Enjoy the ride folks it will go by fast.
I hear ya… every year someone says this about their kid’s year… I keep hearing that the 10s, 11s and now 13s are a special year.. SoCal keeps manufacturing top talent.. 2012 is the year of the dragon, so I don’t expect anything less..

I hear ya… every year someone says this about their kid’s year… I keep hearing that the 10s, 11s and now 13s are a special year.. SoCal keeps manufacturing top talent.. 2012 is the year of the dragon, so I don’t expect anything less..
Everyone thinks their kid is special, don't they?
What's some good tournaments coming up?
The big ones are Surf Cup and Blues Cup for the girls. Too late to get into Surf. If you're looking for some advice shoot me a DM I'm happy to help

Everyone thinks their kid is special, don't they?

The big ones are Surf Cup and Blues Cup for the girls. Too late to get into Surf. If you're looking for some advice shoot me a DM I'm happy to help

I think the SD Wave all girls tournament over Labor Day is going be a high quality tournament

Why did Eagles bring the ringers to the Oxnard United tournament? They had 6 girls on the bench that barley played and used the stars the whole game

Why did Eagles bring the ringers to the Oxnard United tournament? They had 6 girls on the bench that barley played and used the stars the whole game
Unfortunately, this happens more times than I have seen… the girls suffer from this and can hurt their confidence. Sounds like Eagles is in recruiting mode trying to stockpile at this age group.

Unfortunately, this happens more times than I have seen… the girls suffer from this and can hurt their confidence. Sounds like Eagles is in recruiting mode trying to stockpile at this age group.

Never thought I'd talk about an Oxnard Tournament on here...I'm kind of proud since I'm from Oxnard.

There were only Eagles 2012 & 2013 players on the roster. When a tournament releases schedules week of and schedules the "local teams" Friday Night, not everyone is going to be able to make it so as a team you want to make sure you have enough players. You're exaggerating slightly but that's alright. Which team is your DD on? Definitely went against some strong competition....

Last edited:
Ok thank you.

@Jabroni she is on the team you had to cheat to beat its ok though we gonna be working hard over here and when we see y'all agian it won't matter who you bring

Back