You poor thing. Are you really this stupid?
Stocks go up they go down overall they go up.
Real estate goes up goes down overall goes up.
If you get strapped (like some of you have been here), then you sell when it’s down and you lose.
I don’t get strapped.
Capiche?
Sorry Wez.. that's not what you posted. Nice try though... walking it back really isn't your style and this just proves what an idiot you really are.

You're not stating anything on here that is news to anyone, you just like to act like it. What's news is when you took a position that your real estate investments NEVER go down because of where they are. I called you out on that and you doubled down back then. I guess you lose track of what you post when you try to juggle three screen names. Lol!!

Do me a favor and post something stupid again.. I'm calling it a night but will check in the morning before I hit the road so I can get started with a good laugh. Laughter and coffee, compliments of you!

Sorry Wez.. that's not what you posted. Nice try though... walking it back really isn't your style and this just proves what an idiot you really are.

You're not stating anything on here that is news to anyone, you just like to act like it. What's news is when you took a position that your real estate investments NEVER go down because of where they are. I called you out on that and you doubled down back then. I guess you lose track of what you post when you try to juggle three screen names. Lol!!

Do me a favor and post something stupid again.. I'm calling it a night but will check in the morning before I hit the road so I can get started with a good laugh. Laughter and coffee, compliments of you!
Plus he’s supposedly making money regardless of what happens in Trumps economy. Hilarious!

Trump rai$ed over 350k in San Diego. More than any other POTUS candidate. Buddha was 2nd with 222k. Biden 5th with 79k behind Bernie and Kamala.
So you’re saying the Dems raised much more than Trump, even in a conservative town like San Diego?
Or do you not understand that you are saying that?
Like I said, you’re better with letters than you are with numbers.
CA, the greatest state in the country! If you don’t like it, go back where you came from!

So you’re saying the Dems raised much more than Trump, even in a conservative town like San Diego?
CA, the greatest state in the country! If you don’t like it, go back where you came from!
You're about as clueless as it gets.... love it!!

Grow a pair wimp.

Mine came fully installed, life size and operational.....
Now you on the other hand it appears had a....

" Adda Dicktoomie with Tiny puffy balls "

So no wonder you come off limp and ball less.....

You need the " Lotion " ta go with your
commotion..!

5d8821cd7f4e556a1e35767ee1a63dc3--amsterdam-holland-the-cure.jpg

Yes. They’re going to combine their money and run as one candidate.

Back