2019 Women's D1 Soccer Talk!!!!

I hate when my kid’s team plays against some of the WCC and Big West teams because they all foul so much. They think that the way to compete is to foul. My kid might have picked up a season ending injury due to that physical crap. The kid that injured her only got a warning not even a yellow card even though my kid went down and play was stopped.

It’s complete bullshit. If you have to play the player and not the ball then you should be playing fucking rugby not soccer.

FYI Pepperdine played very cleanly although a couple of other teams not so much so.
Hoping for the best MAP!

That’s terrible map. I hope she mends fast.

We recently played Portland State and they cheated and banged like it was rugby game. Every play they were grabbing and running into people first before going to the ball.

This unfortunately is a tactic teams use to level the field and stay competitive, a strategy that works if refs allow it.

I hate when my kid’s team plays against some of the WCC and Big West teams because they all foul so much. They think that the way to compete is to foul. My kid might have picked up a season ending injury due to that physical crap. The kid that injured her only got a warning not even a yellow card even though my kid went down and play was stopped.

It’s complete bullshit. If you have to play the player and not the ball then you should be playing fucking rugby not soccer.

FYI Pepperdine played very cleanly although a couple of other teams not so much so.
Sorry to hear this MAP. Prayers going out to your player.

Oh no! Fingers crossed it nothing serious

Ugh. Frustrating MAP. What is it? Knee, ankle? #anotherspinelessref

NCAA Pac12

In: USC, Stanford, UCLA
Most likely in: Arizona, WSU, Colorado
Outside looking in: Oregon State, Cal, Washington, Oregon, Utah, ASU

NCAA WCC

In: BYU
Most likely in: Santa Clara
Outside looking in: Pepperdine, Portland, USF
Need auto bid: San Diego, LMU, St Mary's, Pacific, Gonzaga

PS. Sorry MAP about your daughter. Hope it's just a scare and that she can finish out the season with her team.

NCAA WCC

[/QUOTE]

Lol. UOP’s wcc bid starts with a win vs. Loyola and two ties vs. SC and BYU. And can I add that pacific has never had a positive result vs. these three since they started playing them.

NCAA Pac12

In: USC, Stanford, UCLA
Most likely in: Arizona, WSU, Colorado
Outside looking in: Oregon State, Cal, Washington, Oregon, Utah, ASU

NCAA WCC

PS. Sorry MAP about your daughter. Hope it's just a scare and that she can finish out the season with her team.

Thanks @Swoosh. The positive thoughts helped. She is cleared to play and will be in the first XI for number 77 on Friday.

I wish that you had the balls to say that to my face so that I could tear off your arms and shove it up your tiny little ass. PM me bitch.

Try me you pansy.

Back