2019 Women's D1 Soccer Talk!!!!

Where are you finding spring schedules?

The game that I was referring to is a regular season game although they will also be meeting in the spring with both teams. Some schools are releasing their spring schedules online. Your player should have their spring and preliminary fall schedule already. If you offer sushi they might even email it to you. Good luck to you and your player.

The game that I was referring to is a regular season game although they will also be meeting in the spring with both teams. Some schools are releasing their spring schedules online. Your player should have their spring and preliminary fall schedule already. If you offer sushi they might even email it to you. Good luck to you and your player.
Saw her this weekend and no mention of a schedule. Spring schedule is supposed to come out this week, which is good since we know the first spring game is the 16th.

Are you talking about Sharts or another transfer.

I'm going to refrain from any names related to any transfers that my player might be associated with. I will tell you there has only been one transfer out since she has been there. Good luck to your player.

Saw her this weekend and no mention of a schedule. Spring schedule is supposed to come out this week, which is good since we know the first spring game is the 16th.

They are notoriously tight lipped about these things. I have found that sushi and shopping helps get info more quickly. I also add that if she wants me to go to the games (particularly the ones during the work week) that I need some advance notice. She missed all of last spring and this is her last one so she has been on top of it.

Try sushi and shopping at the Carlsbad Outlets. My player is coming home this weekend and that is on our agenda.

How did Pepperdine do in the tournament last year? I forgot that too . . .

ooh-ouch-rushme-to-the-burn-unit-memes-com-17953238.png

One could argue we got the shaft on the at large draw. When's the last time Santa Clara enjoyed the conference title?

ooh-ouch-rushme-to-the-burn-unit-memes-com-17953238.png

One could argue we got the shaft on the at large draw. When's the last time Santa Clara enjoyed the conference title?

Pepperdine should have gotten in. Honestly they would have done better than Minnesota, San Jose State, North Carolina State and some of those other programs that got 5-0 scores or similar put on them....

San Jose State won their tournament and deserved to go just as every other small conference champ. That’s what makes the tournament fun.

San Jose State won their tournament and deserved to go just as every other small conference champ. That’s what makes the tournament fun.

Of course they deserved to go. However, they weren't anywhere close to a challenge and at least Pepperdine would have held the Bruins to 3 goals or less.

When's the last time Santa Clara enjoyed the conference title?

I'm not sure, but I'm certain it was more recent than Pepperdine's last national championship. SCU has been pretty mediocre as of late. In the last three years, SCU has only managed as many tournament victories as Tim Ward put together in his three best seasons with Pepperdine. At least Timbre rocks.

How can that be? Good college players don't matriculate from Legends. :D

I agree but a broken clock is right twice a day so it must MA o’clock right now.

If you want to make it about Legends we can run the numbers compared to Surf, Blues, Slammers, etc. but it won’t look good for them....

Back