2019/2020 Fall Seasons update

MARsSpeed - you need to convince PDA to go to Super Copa. Would be good to see how they stack up.
Everyone here knows I use my real name, like a total dumb-ass. Kiss my kid’s college chances goodbye!

Anyway, as such I avoid being too wacky on here. On my best behavior. I just try to have fun discussions and enjoy this ride.

But I am going to provoke here. Beware of the message above. You have a first-ever post from an account that was created in the last few months.

That person is responding to the comment of a known forum member from outside the region who, while being someone I like to engage with, tends to stir stuff up in forums in multiple states.

I would say: be aware.

Solar South, Solar Angelone and DKSC Voutier will all be attending Supercopa this summer in Cincinnati ...We will finally see this PDA team to see how they measure up against the top NTX teams

Solar South, Solar Angelone and DKSC Voutier will all be attending Supercopa this summer in Cincinnati ...We will finally see this PDA team to see how they measure up against the top NTX teams
Is Solar South going? I know they mentioned they would skip it to go to Surf Cup instead on another thread.

That Slammers team has changed names the last few years. Any idea why that is happening?? Doesn’t really matter, just curious why they were Slammers, CDA Slammers, and now West Slammers

That Slammers team has changed names the last few years. Any idea why that is happening?? Doesn’t really matter, just curious why they were Slammers, CDA Slammers, and now West Slammers
Slammers has multiple locations... main hub is Newport Beach which is managed by Youth director Pete Aguirre (07’s, 08’s, 09’s 2010’s) .. other locations include CDA (which are branches of main hub) and also Include West Slammers (Tustin / Cerritos), etc. They have not changed names ... just multiple competing emails teams.

To elaborate further.. slammers FC has two main flight 1 teams... #1 is PA and #2 is TD... followed by very competitive CDA teams out of Cerritos (Cruz) and Tustin / Cerritos (Fortes) (also very very good flight 1 teams) . none of them have changed names or coaches past few years. A lot of talent and great coaches in Southern California, hence multiple competitive teams.

Back