2018 Far West Presidents Cup

Each State’s National Cup and CRL (if there is a tourney like this) winners come together to play each other and crown a Far West Regional Champ. Teams need to maintain a certain amount of roster continuity to be eligible to play as new teams will likely already be formed. For CalSouth, Legends has qualified by winning CRL.

Each State’s National Cup and CRL (if there is a tourney like this) winners come together to play each other and crown a Far West Regional Champ. Teams need to maintain a certain amount of roster continuity to be eligible to play as new teams will likely already be formed. For CalSouth, Legends has qualified by winning CRL.

I thought Far west Regional's for CRL & National Cup was in Hawaii?

I thought Far west Regional's for CRL & National Cup was in Hawaii?
For 2017 the 2005 age group had their own event as well for Far West Regionals. Instead of going to Seattle like the older age groups, all 2005’s came to Temecula. BeachFC -Perez ended up winning the regionals after earning a spot through CRL but unlike the olders, they do not get to move further on to Nationals.
I imagine it’s the same thing this year for 2006’s. Still a great event and as for roster continuity, Strikers won last year’s National Cup for 2005 SoCal earning them a spot and although many had moved on to different clubs, including coach, they returned together for that week for one last hoorah

Back