2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!!

Who do you think will make it? You seem to know more about the team than I do.

I do not. I was just pointing out what I felt about the back line from what I saw. UCLA is an excellent team of course, but unless Mace plays in the back, I still think there are issues there.
Are Mace and Fleming eligible considering they missed majority of the season? They’d be in the first team along with Sanchez probably. Villacorta and Rodriguez sisters should be next in line with 2nd or 3rd team

I do not. I was just pointing out what I felt about the back line from what I saw. UCLA is an excellent team of course, but unless Mace plays in the back, I still think there are issues there.
Are Mace and Fleming eligible considering they missed majority of the season? They’d be in the first team along with Sanchez probably. Villacorta and Rodriguez sisters should be next in line with 2nd or 3rd team

It’s clear that you are a troll who just changed accounts and you obviously don’t know shit about the team and obviously have barely watched.

When your kid gets on a similar team then we can discuss this but up until then you clearly don’t know what you are talking about.

Is this the pedophile’s new account?

I’m done feeding you troll. Go back into your ice cream truck and try to pick up little kids.

It’s clear that you are a troll who just changed accounts and you obviously don’t know shit about the team and obviously have barely watched.

When your kid gets on a similar team then we can discuss this but up until then you clearly don’t know what you are talking about.

Is this the pedophile’s new account?

I don’t understand the outrage. I think they are a great team that could win it all. As I’ve stated, I don’t claim to know more than what I’ve seen.
Call me whatever you’d like if I’m that far off, but you should change your tone though if I am not.

I don’t understand the outrage. I think they are a great team that could win it all. As I’ve stated, I don’t claim to know more than what I’ve seen.
Call me whatever you’d like if I’m that far off, but you should change your tone though if I am not.

No more food from me troll. You don’t know what you are talking about and you may change screennames but your ignorance is obvious. TTFN douchebag.

So says the guy who battered a grandmother

Ha you should do better research. Hey come to the game on Friday and introduce yourself coward. Or continue to be a bitch. You aren’t fooling anyone and you clearly have a small dick, an unhappy wife and a lot of time on your hands. Be a man and PM me your number. Or you can continue to be a bitch. I know what you will choose to do.

@sirfootyalot @abfool you are such a pu$$y. Be a frickin man. Talk shit to my face or continue to be a spineless jellyfish. What are you afraid of?

I’m just simply stating my opinion. You’re calling me names only because you don’t agree with me. What if I’m more or less right then? Pac-12 coaches don’t know what they are talking about and they are trolls? Feel free to attack me if I’m wrong, but I made my point with UCLA’s defending after the USC game and you said the game was one sided. If you really thought that game was one sided and didn’t think that UCLA was fortunate to only give up 2 goals then you really don’t know what you’re talking about.

Taking a guess at the Sweet 16:

#2 West Virginia v Penn State
#4 USC v #1 Florida State
#2 UCLA v #3 Santa Clara
#4 Texas v #1 North Carolina
#1 Stanford v Memphis
#3 Texas A&M v #2 Tennessee
#1 Georgetown v Mississippi State
#2 Baylor v #3 Virginia

SORRY!! Voters screwed up by leaving McCULLOUGH off any of these teams. Should be 1st team, IMO. HALEY MACE making it, is kind of a joke, as well as Fleming. Maybe 3rd team for them, MAYBE.
No, the voters know a choker when they see one. She did not make it because she did not earn it. Just because you have 2 or 3 good games a season does not make you an all conference player. The voters got it right! Some players play small when it matters. Sorry, McCrapola.

Hope this forum doesn’t die out now that Pepp is done. Unfortunately I have no horse either but I’d like to see success from our Socal girls. Plenty to root for. Let’s go

How can I watch the UCLA game this Friday? I looked at Sling and it didn't show any Pac 12 games at all. Live stream the only way?

It happens. I have also heard of players getting only book money to start and then earning a scholarship increase. Lots of different roads to Rome. The only constant is hard work and support.
Looks like there is a link on the UCLA site for a live stream through Pac-12 network

Back