2017 State Championship Coach, building a 2005 team.

Orange County and Huntington Beach '04 & '05 boys are invited to an open tryout this Saturday with the 2017 State Champion Coach from California Rush.

We have a number of great young men in the '04 & '05 age groups - we have several high school coaches ready to train these boys under the supervision of our State Champion Head Coach. We will be holding our next session this coming Saturday at Marina High School (Huntington Beach), from 10:00 until 11:30.

Every player in attendance can have his picture taken with the 2017 CalSouth Presidents Trophy.

We provide financial assistance, technical and tactical training and have a successful college program. Each year the Rush organization (relatively new to Southern California) places more players in college programs than any other US based club program.

Thank you for your time, for more information please email directly coachdanielw@gmail.com

:confused: - Mysterious, unnamed coach is "building" (but not coaching?) a team? No mention of why so many high school coaches (varsity coaches to run '05s? aren't most locked up with other clubs?) or how many teams of great young men are being formed. Good questions for interested parents to ask.

I thought this was a public forum for open discussions for coaches to help one another by sharing best practices and experiences. Our duty is to the children, creating safe and enjoyable environments inwhich they can grow and flourish.

I am truly at a loss to explain why someone would feel the need for such a negative post.

Thankfully, the dozen or so parents who have contacted me directly were excited to hear the plans we have for their young players.

Orange County and Huntington Beach '04 & '05 boys are invited to an open tryout on Saturday April 29th, with the 2017 State Champion Coach from California Rush.

We have a number of great young men in the '04 & '05 age groups - we have several high school coaches ready to train these boys under the supervision of our State Champion Head Coach. We will be holding our next session on Saturday April 29th at Marina High School (Huntington Beach), from 10:00 until 11:30.

Every player in attendance can have his picture taken with the 2017 CalSouth Presidents Trophy.

We provide financial assistance, technical and tactical training and have a successful college program. Each year the Rush organization (relatively new to Southern California) places more players in college programs than any other US based club program.

Thank you for your time, for more information please email directly coachdanielw@gmail.com

I thought this was a public forum for open discussions for coaches to help one another by sharing best practices and experiences. Our duty is to the children, creating safe and enjoyable environments inwhich they can grow and flourish.
It's a public forum for parents as well, who have a right to know information and don't know who/how to ask the right questions. This is why so many families end up moving from club to club or get discouraged altogether. It's not hard to be transparent - just name the coaches ... that's pretty easy. Everyone on this board can assume the club knows the name of the Championship Coach and the names of the High School Coaches.

Really, jrcaeser - you are an idiot!!! Can't you read?? The coach literally listed his email, you know, the email address of the guy who won state cup. This is a forum for helpful comments, not biased ones like yours. Where is the transparency with your previous posts pimping other clubs....? Did you divulge that when taking a shot at this guy? No, you didn't. You should be banned from this forum.

It's a public forum for parents as well, who have a right to know information and don't know who/how to ask the right questions. This is why so many families end up moving from club to club or get discouraged altogether. It's not hard to be transparent - just name the coaches ... that's pretty easy. Everyone on this board can assume the club knows the name of the Championship Coach and the names of the High School Coaches.
Really, jrcaeser - you are an idiot!!! Can't you read?? The coach literally listed his email, you know, the email address of the guy who won state cup. This is a forum for helpful comments, not biased ones like yours. Where is the transparency with your previous posts pimping other clubs....? Did you divulge that when taking a shot at this guy? No, you didn't. You should be banned from this forum.

Lol, totally agree Jo. Jrcaeser - aren't you the same person sending out flyers for a new club in long beach. So, perhaps it's you who should be transparent. Oh, and btw, $2,500+ to play soccer, that is insane. I don't know what commission you are getting from trying to recruit but that's ridiculous. I am one of the parents who actually contacted the coach you slammed, he does not take a salary and keeps his total fees below $1,000. You owe him an apology! He is exactly the type of coach we need in SOCAL.

How do we get this joker off of the forum? I just read another post from him and he is taking credit for an updated version of the original post.

Back