2007 YNT

I find this odd, no? So if you want to go to Camp, you have to be "Fully Vaccinated." Wow, this sucks for the kids to have to make a big adult decision like the Tennis Pro is doing down under.

The event will be held in accordance with U.S. Soccer’s comprehensive Return to Play protocols. U.S. Soccer is requiring all staff and players be fully vaccinated in order to attend YNT training camps. As a leader in the sport, the health and safety of all participants is the top priority for the Federation.

I find this odd, no? So if you want to go to Camp, you have to be "Fully Vaccinated." Wow, this sucks for the kids to have to make a big adult decision like the Tennis Pro is doing down under.

The event will be held in accordance with U.S. Soccer’s comprehensive Return to Play protocols. U.S. Soccer is requiring all staff and players be fully vaccinated in order to attend YNT training camps. As a leader in the sport, the health and safety of all participants is the top priority for the Federation.

It's not like this impacts you or your daughter.

6 of the girls are all from the same U15 Solar ECNL team one other playing up on the U16 Solar team. That is quite a concentration of talent.

Sounds silly, but there really could easily be five more players from that Solar 07 team included (and likely will be in the future), but US Soccer isn't going to take a dozen from one club to a single camp.

Sounds silly, but there really could easily be five more players from that Solar 07 team included (and likely will be in the future), but US Soccer isn't going to take a dozen from one club to a single camp.
100% true. Texas is the best right now in soccer. I know of two big time players who have moved from California and now call Texas home. Q bro. How many of all these top Solar players are originally from California? Parents?

The policy applies to all ages.
Any religious exemptions or bloodline exemptions or Native Tribal Exemptions for those who live a sacred life? Wow, this seems awful harsh to put on 13 year olds. I want to say 100% job well done to all the players who got picked.

100% true. Texas is the best right now in soccer. I know of two big time players who have moved from California and now call Texas home. Q bro. How many of all these top Solar players are originally from California? Parents?

None in this camp. But one who likely will be in the future moved from California several years ago.

California still the best state, but Dallas probably the top city.
I'm looking at a place between the beach and san Antonio. I love Texas. I heard from ma very good friend who is 100% moving to California with his player. U11 I think and almost pulled a OM with this U15 group :)

So the Washington DC Beltway area also has 5 players represented which deserves some credit with the others. The young lady that plays in the Netherlands grew up and trained in the DC area before going to Netherlands.

That's the guy who said his daughter is far too advanced for him to waste her time by participating in the ynt regional ID camp with a bunch of inferior players, right?
Yep, that's the guy. He said he was in contact with the coaches and working on getting her into camp. I think he even mentioned a lawsuit coming???

Yep, that's the guy. He said he was in contact with the coaches and working on getting her into camp. I think he even mentioned a lawsuit coming???

Ah yes. I think I remember that. Wasn't it two lawsuits?

One against Nike for refusing to sign his girl to a shoe deal, and another against US Soccer for refusing to playing her up a few years on a youth national team.

Will be interesting to hear how it all turned out. Hopefully he chimes in and gives an update.

Back