2006G DA Clubs to play DPL Schedule in 2018-2019

Is this the right way to think about where the top 2006 teams from last year (according to youth soccer rankings) will be playing this year. And the ECNL teams won't play National Cup either, right?

DPL

Legends A (and CRL)
LA Galaxy SB A (and CRL)
Albion SC A (and CRL)
Beach FC Perez (and CRL)
Real So Cal (and CRL)
OC Surf A (and CRL)

ECNL
San Diego Surf A
SoCal Blues A
Slammers A

CSL
CCU So Cal Academy (and CRL)

SCDSL (??)
San Diego Surf B
Strikers North (assume not ECNL since they did CRL play-in)
Legends South (no CRL?)

Still Around(??)
Anaheim Surf
CDA Slammers Salazar

CDA Slammers Salazar would make DPL that more competitive but not having DA prevents that. I can see them doing very well in SCDSL, but not necessarily getting the competition week in and week out. Not sure whats happening with the roster at Anaheim Surf, but there were rumors during NC a few key players were leaving. Not to mention their coach is still suspended.

CDA Slammers Salazar would make DPL that more competitive but not having DA prevents that. I can see them doing very well in SCDSL, but not necessarily getting the competition week in and week out. Not sure whats happening with the roster at Anaheim Surf, but there were rumors during NC a few key players were leaving. Not to mention their coach is still suspended.
I’m pretty sure CDA Slammers is playing ECNL. Their whole team, coach included , got moved over as they were the top Slammers team...that’s the word on the street anyways

DPL Website shows Albion, Beach, Eagles, SC Del Sol, Galaxy, Galaxy SD, LA Premier, Legends, OC Surf, Pats, RSC, Blues, and SD Surf as all participants in DPL in general. There's a link posted for 2006 age group that isn't active yet, time will tell what the 06 DPL age group looks like.
With Surf and Blues listed which teams will they enter?

So just to clarify CDA Slammers/ Salazar is now Slammers (Newport)?
Someone else from the slammers probably knows the details better than me, but my understanding is the newport slammers team this year took the best from a few slammers teams (cda and Newport included) to form this year’s “A” team, which will play in ECNL. Should be a heck of a team.

Someone else from the slammers probably knows the details better than me, but my understanding is the newport slammers team this year took the best from a few slammers teams (cda and Newport included) to form this year’s “A” team, which will play in ECNL. Should be a heck of a team.

Yes, we moved to Newport and will be playing ECNL. Salazar comes with us.

I agree especially at this age group. Where will the competition come from for Surf, Slammers, and Blues?
Completely agree. They will get some good games against each other, but are missing most of the top competition by not playing DPL, CRL or National Cup this year. Too bad as I would expect these three teams to again be very good this year. Looks like SCDSL will be pretty weak too.

I was told a few weeks ago that sd surf, blues and slammers were doing ecnl for 2006 age group. Looks like dpl and crl might be the places to be for the best competition though.
I've heard the same, should be a fun year for the 06s, with the varying leagues playing some of the competition may be only available at the tournament / showcases.

Back