2005 & 2004 Boys - Great Opportunity

Orange County and Huntington Beach '04 & '05 boys are invited to an open tryout this Saturday with the 2017 State Champion Coach from California Rush.

We have a number of great young men in the '04 & '05 age groups - we have several high school coaches ready to train these boys under the supervision of our State Champion Head Coach. We will be holding our next session this coming Saturday at Marina High School (Huntington Beach), from 10:00 until 11:30.

Every player in attendance can have his picture taken with the 2017 CalSouth Presidents Trophy.

We provide financial assistance, technical and tactical training and have a successful college program. Each year the Rush organization (relatively new to Southern California) places more players in college programs than any other US based club program.

Thank you for your time

Good afternoon - apologies for the error in my earlier message, the try outs are being held on April 29th, and not this coming weekend.

One additional update is something that may be of interest to some of you - we can now confirm that one of the youth academy scouts from LAFC will now be in attendance to watch the 2005 & 2004 tryouts.

If you would like more information please feel free to contact me directly,
Coachdanielw@gmail.com
714 615 3532

Same note as before: You know the name of the coach, why can't the parents know? Who are the High School Coaches? (You know their names.) This board is here for the parents who don't know what questions to ask before they make $2,500-$4,000 annual commitments for their children. Just be transparent - that's all anyone wants.

OMG jrcaeser is everything that is wrong about sporting parents in SOCAL - if he/she knew anything about soccer he/she would already know who the coach is.....how many HB based coaches have ever won State? He/she will also feel stupid when he/she finds out the back-story. You are giving crap to a coach who volunteers his time, doesn't take any money so the fees are the lowest in the State. Seriously, get over yourself and do something useful....way too much time on your hands.

Lol, totally agree Jo. Jrcaeser - aren't you the same person sending out flyers for a new club in long beach. So, perhaps it's you who should be transparent. Oh, and btw, $2,500+ to play soccer, that is insane. I don't know what commission you are getting from trying to recruit but that's ridiculous. I am one of the parents who actually contacted the coach you slammed, he does not take a salary and keeps his total fees below $1,000. You owe him an apology! He is exactly the type of coach we need in SOCAL.

Back