Today in Fascism

Remember all the usual suspects claimed that the law would depress turnout.

That title of the last opinion piece by espola is along the lines of....Despite Georgia's law requiring umbrellas and heavy rain, voters somehow stayed dry. Effects of the new law are unclear.
Facts are irrelevant to emotional claims and talking points. See Covid lockdowns.

Insane!!!

Sue Bird & Megan Rapinoe join hundreds of athletes rallying the NCAA to prioritize trans inclusion​

“To deny transgender (men who consider themselves female) athletes the fundamental right to be who they are, to access the sport they love, and to receive the proven mental and physical health benefits of sport goes against the very principles of the NCAA’s Constitution.”

New York is crazy and California is second craziest state. God help us!!!

Judge Shreds Harvey Weinstein Conviction Reversal in Scathing Dissent: 'New York's Women Deserve Better' and so do all women. Men can now consider themselves a lady. Let that sink in to your brains. Man is the MAN. Megan and Sue want all men who say they a woman to take scholarships aways from a real woman. Truly, these people run the country, but not for long. espola and his MTFs will lose this time!!!​

1714078305104.png

1714083069559.png

Nancy Pelosi recently realized a $1.8 million profit from a stock investment in NVIDIA over the short period of 92 days.

This gain was equivalent to roughly ten years of her congressional salary and has sparked fresh controversy given her position and past profitable trades involving major tech companies.

Correct. If voter turnout increased that flies in the face of claims it would reduce voter turnout, or disenfranchise voters. (I appreciate you're just trying to play semantics)
Semantics? Is that like where you say it increased voter turnout, and later said you didn't say that?

Did you listen to the proceedings? Fascinating discourse and all the attorneys were impressive.
Some of the attorneys are making fools of themselves trying to carve out a niche to support t's claim to immunity. I never thought I would see the day when rational American citizens would be suggesting that we should return to the days of the divine right of Kings.

Back