The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

I didn't say I was impaired. The two CHP officers did not think I was impaired by alcohol or anything else, and they were talking with me closely enough that we shook hands at the end of the encounter. You basically accused me of a crime despite having no evidence to support it.

Not surprised one bit by this response. Any normal/rational person reading what you wrote would think the same thing.

The reason the Clinton News Network is doing a 2-minute delay and not allow the press pool to attend in person is to allow time to clean Joker Joe's Dirty Diapers and clean up all the other messes from Pedo Joe tonight. Talk about a blackout.

As we all sit and watch the debate, remember what this is truly about. Like I said many times, killing kids before their born up to 9 months is not good. Hunting children, kidnapping children and taking showers with your dd is not good. It's not good you guys to harm, rape, torture, organ harvest and use SRA on little children. Do you want to be good? Put ALL children first and all will go well for your soul. Harm or support those WHO harm kids and you will deal with your maker one on one.

1719532597035.png

My God... that was everything the rest of us knew it would be. Even the CNN panel wants JoeTato's head. Or was it by design?

P.S. - Trump was lousy, too. Not AS lousy but lousy. We may all be in trouble.
The reason the Clinton News Network is doing a 2-minute delay and not allow the press pool to attend in person is to allow time to clean Joker Joe's Dirty Diapers and clean up all the other messes from Pedo Joe tonight. Talk about a blackout.

My God... that was everything the rest of us knew it would be. Even the CNN panel wants JoeTato's head. Or was it by design?

I disagree about Trump but to each his own Slo. 100% planned to bring in the change of batter. Who will be the replacement for Joker Joe?

I'm wondering too if it was by design. Newsome will kill Trump based on tonight.

Back