Surf Cup 2021

McDrippy

BRONZE
Best of the Best
Group A

[29] San Diego Surf ECNL 2009 (CalSouth)
[Unranked] Washington Premier FC G09 ECNL (Washington)
[79] San Juan Soccer club San Juan Spirits 09 ECNL (CalNorth)
[55] Beach FC Beach FC G09 ECNL (CalSouth)

Group B
[32] Slammers FC Slammers FC ECNL G09 (CalSouth)
[361] Pleasanton Rage Rage 2009 ECNL (CalNorth)
[89] Real So Cal Real So Cal G2009 ECNL (CalSouth)
[36] Utah Royals FC- AZ Utah Royals FC- AZ ECNL (Arizona)

Group C
[13] SC Blues ECNL GU13 (CalSouth)
[215] Eastside FC Eastside FC G09 (Washington)
[82] MVLA Gunners ECNL (CalNorth)
[14] Slammers FC Slammers FC HB Koge ECNL 2009 (CalSouth)

Group D
[39] Eagles Eagles G09- ECNL- Jubilee (CalSouth)
[332] Mustang SC Mustang SC 09G ECNL (CalNorth)
[197] Arsenal FC Arsenal FC G09 ECNL (CalSouth)
[7] Las Vegas Surf Soccer Club LV Surf Select Girls 2009 (Nevada)

Group A: SD Surf
Group B: Utah Royals
Group C: Slammers HB
Group D: LV Surf

Semifinal: LV Surf over Surf
Semifinal: Slammers HB over Utah Royals

Final: LV Surf over Slammers HB

Super Black
Group A

[101] Albion SC Albion SC Academy (CalSouth)
[15] Houston Dynamo Dash YS Youth SC Houston Dynamo Dash YS Youth SC City 09 Select 1 (Texas)
[200] Colorado United 2009 Girls White (Colorado)
[Unranked] West Coast FC GU12 Hernandez (CalSouth)

Group B
[Unranked] City SC City SC G09 GA (CalSouth)
[160] Crossfire Crossfire Premier G09 ECNL (Washington)
[411] Placer United Soccer Club U13 09 Pre-NPL (CalNorth)
[1258] LA Surf LA Surf SC GA 2009 (CalSouth)

Group C
[156] SD Force FC SD Force FC G2009 (CalSouth)
[Unranked] Crossfire United Crossfire United ECNL 09 (Oregon)
[62] Davis Legacy Soccer Club Davis Legacy 09 Red/ECNL (CalNorth)
[402] So Cal Blues 09 Draluck (CalSouth)

Group D
[48] Arizona Arsenal Soccer Club AZ Arsenal U13/2009 ECNL (Arizona)
[131] SDSC Surf SDSC Surf G2009 GA (CalSouth)
[119] Marin FC G09Blue ECNL (CalNorth)
[235] Rebels Soccer Club Rebels G09 ECNL (CalSouth)

Group A: Dynamo/Dash
Group B: Crossfire
Group C: Davis Legacy
Group D: AZ Arsenal

Semifinal: Dyanmo/Dash over AZ Arsenal
Semifinal: Davis Legacy over Crossfire

Final: Dyanmo/Dash over Davis Legacy

Super White
Group A

[142] Los Gatos United 2009G I (CalNorth)
[278] AVSC Storm AVSC Storm G09 Gold (California)
[113] SC Blues So Cal Blues G2009 Vaught ECRL (CalSouth)
[132] Santa Rosa United Santa Rosa United 09G ECNL (CalNorth)

Group B
[98] Slammers FC Slammers FC RL 09 (CalSouth)
[1274] UC Premier UC Premier 2009g (CalNorth)
[60] RSL AZ Utah Royals FC-AZ 09 ECRL (Arizona)
[305] Rangers FC Rangers FC G2009 White (CalSouth)

Group C
[222] San Diego Surf ECNLR 2009 (CalSouth)
[220] Beach FC Beach FC G09 ECRL Delury (CalSouth)
[Unranked] PacNW PacNW G09 ECNL (Washington)
[548] Legends TV FC Legends G09FC (CalSouth)

Group D
[50] SLAMMERS FC Slammers FC HB Køge RL U13 2009 (CalSouth)
[374] Walnut Creek Surf 2009 Girls Blue (CalNorth)
[1796] LAFC SoCal Youth - SCV G09 Gold (CalSouth)
[224] Strikers FC ECNL G09 (CalSouth)

Group A: Blues
Group B: Utah Royals
Group C: SD Surf
Group D: Slammers HB

Semifinal: Slammers HB over Blues
Semifinal: Utah Royals over SD Surf

Final: Slammers HB over Utah Royals

Black
Group A

[949] ISC Gunners ISC Gunners G09 GA (Washington)
[605] Clovis Crossfire 09 Girls Academy (CalNorth)
[1017] West Coast Football Club Koko G2009 (CalSouth)
[1125] Folsom Lake Surf 09G Premier 1 (CalNorth)

Group B
[454] Palo Alto SC 09G Blue (CalNorth)
[486] Arsenal FC Arsenal FC G09 ECRL (CalSouth)
[443] Eagles Eagles 2009 ECRL (CalSouth)
[529] Sand & Surf Soccer Club Sand & Surf Girls 09 Elite (CalSouth)

Group C
[842] Burlingame Soccer Club BSC 09G Pre-NPL (CalNorth)
[637] Pateadores G09 ECRL (CalSouth)
[37 – 2010] Sporting California Arsenal Sporting California Arsenal PRE-ECNL G2010 (CalSouth)
[138] East County Surf G2009 Select (CalSouth)

Group A: Clovis Crossfire
Group B: Eagles
Group C: East County Surf
Wild Card: Arsenal 2010

Semifinal: Arsenal 2010 over Clovis Crossfire
Semifinal: East County Surf over Eagles

Final: Easy County Surf over Arsenal 2010

Some bold predictions out there, loving it!

I’ll have a go too, and i and predict an all socal teams semifinals in Best of the best.

Thanks MARSpeed, er, I mean McDrippy.

Actually I am picking Blues to win. Blues over Vegas in the final. Also think Beach will make it out of Group A. Slammers in Group B.

If Dynamo Dash does not win 2nd tier, that would be big disappointment for them. I'll go Houston, SD Force, Davis Legacy, and Arizona Arsenal coming out of the group with a Houston over Davis in the final.

Absolutely clueless about 3rd tier but Koge will likely take that.

Actually I am picking Blues to win. Blues over Vegas in the final. Also think Beach will make it out of Group A. Slammers in Group B.

If Dynamo Dash does not win 2nd tier, that would be big disappointment for them. I'll go Houston, SD Force, Davis Legacy, and Arizona Arsenal coming out of the group with a Houston over Davis in the final.

Absolutely clueless about 3rd tier but Koge will likely take that.
I get it. I do multiple March Madness brackets myself.

Wondering what Beach might do.

They’ve quietly either defeated or tied any team in this field who they have faced at one point or another - including top Slammers teams, LV Surf, etc. They are coming off a great Spring campaign in SCDSL/SoCal. They aren’t going to be afraid of anyone.

The big question, as it obviously would be for anyone, is whether they can string it together.

An 09 team has dropped at the last minute and they (Surf) are looking for a replacement offering free entry..

Wondering what Beach might do.

They’ve quietly either defeated or tied any team in this field who they have faced at one point or another - including top Slammers teams, LV Surf, etc. They are coming off a great Spring campaign in SCDSL/SoCal. They aren’t going to be afraid of anyone.

The big question, as it obviously would be for anyone, is whether they can string it together.
Some of the information isn’t accurate above, and no they will not win is my prediction.

Koge or Hoge won the championship
Correct, but they lost to Beach during group stage which means my statement was valid.

Obviously players/names/things have changed, but if you trace things back a bit and go back to the LA Galaxy SB team which is from what I understand the core of the Beach ECNL, they have beaten Slammers PA, Slammers Cruz, etc. over the years and beat Slammers Hoge just recently.

All I’m saying is they have played and had decent results against the likes of the competition they are facing here. Again, whether they can string it together is the main question…and all I was saying is I was wondering what they would do. To say a non-favored teams doesn’t win one of the most competitive tournaments in the country isn’t going out on an incredible limb.

Correct, but they lost to Beach during group stage which means my statement was valid.

Obviously players/names/things have changed, but if you trace things back a bit and go back to the LA Galaxy SB team which is from what I understand the core of the Beach ECNL, they have beaten Slammers PA, Slammers Cruz, etc. over the years and beat Slammers Hoge just recently.

All I’m saying is they have played and had decent results against the likes of the competition they are facing here. Again, whether they can string it together is the main question…and all I was saying is I was wondering what they would do. To say a non-favored teams doesn’t win one of the most competitive tournaments in the country isn’t going out on an incredible limb.

They haven’t beaten Koge/ Hoge is all I’m saying lol; but beach will be fine. Not about today but long time from now.

They haven’t beaten Koge/ Hoge is all I’m saying lol; but beach will be fine. Not about today but long time from now.
This is a new slammers team that combined PA and Cruz players and only commenced prior to Cerritos.

Back