SoCal Elite FC G08 Gold NPL/Discovery Tryouts

sce

BRONZE
The SoCal Elite FC G08 Gold team is looking for a few committed players. David Oh recently took over this team and we are all excited for what the future holds for this group! Trainings are Tuesday/Thursday at Don Lugo High School in Chino. The team is currently in 3rd place in the SoCal Soccer League Discovery League and is getting ready for the playoffs and State Cup. We will also be participating in top showcases and tournaments this coming season.
If you have any questions, or would like to bring your daughter out for a practice, feel free to contact Coach David Oh at 562-325-2265 or send me a DM
We also currently have tryouts scheduled for 7pm on Tuesday, December 7th and Thursday, December 9th at Don Lugo High School (13400 Pipeline Ave, Chino, CA 91710) so just another opportunity to check out the team. Thanks!

g08.jpgtryouts.jpg

SoCal Elite FC G08 Gold team is looking for committed players for the 2022 season.

✅ Discovery NPL - Currently in 3rd place

✅ Trainings at Don Lugo High School, Chino (Tuesday/Thursday)

✅ Top Showcases and Tournaments Planned for 2022

✅ Family Environment & Player Development Focused

If interested in checking out a practice, please reach out to Coach David:

David Oh
562-325-2265
Davidoh@socalelitefc.com

86E5F7F2-77B9-4C9C-A9E3-4142AF296F05.jpeg

We’ll be holding more tryouts for the G2008 Discovery/NPL team on:

Tuesday, March 1st at 8pm
Thursday, March 3rd at 8pm

Also if you have any questions or would like to attend a practice, feel free to PM me here or contact Coach David Oh at:

Text/Call: (562) 325-2265
Email: davidoh@socalelitefc.com

Tryouts are tonight and Thursday for the SoCal Elite FC G08 Academy team.

Tuesday, March 1st at 8pm
Thursday, March 3rd at 8pm

If you have any questions feel free to PM me here or contact Coach David Oh at: (562) 325-2265

Back