San Diego Spring Leagues

SocalSoccerMom

SILVER ELITE
Hi,
I'm looking for information on local leagues for our B08 team this spring. I was looking at indoor @ water tower but they don't have any information up. Would love some recommendations,

Other options after the demise of the water tower -

619futsal - Expensive and inflexible. But a whole lotta fun.
La Mesa Indoor Soccer - Field is not the best condition.
Soccerplex USA - Haven't played there, but know a lot of people who have.
EC Surf ran a spring league as Liverpool last year. I have heard they plan to again. Don't know the quality but will find out this year.
Atlante runs a spring league. Haven't done it in many years, but it used to be fun.

I am sure there are others.

Other options after the demise of the water tower -

619futsal - Expensive and inflexible. But a whole lotta fun.
La Mesa Indoor Soccer - Field is not the best condition.
Soccerplex USA - Haven't played there, but know a lot of people who have.
EC Surf ran a spring league as Liverpool last year. I have heard they plan to again. Don't know the quality but will find out this year.
Atlante runs a spring league. Haven't done it in many years, but it used to be fun.

I am sure there are others.
Thank you!

http://www.sandiegoyouthsoccerleague.com/ - All the clubs in the south play there.

Soccer Kids America - Runs a "rec" futsal league, but it's very competitive. Expensive, $100 per player.

Soccer Kids America is a pure futsal (not indoor soccer) league and it’s great, especially at the younger ages. Minor caveats are the games are not that centrally located in SD County (mostly in the south so convenience will vary for you) and the game schedules can change a lot from week to week. Early morning, afternoon, evening, you name it. My suspicion is they are a victim of their own success and have a lot of teams and trouble getting gym space for all the teams.

I have wondered why SD county doesn’t have a spring outdoor league? It’s my impression that LA and OC do.San Diego Youth Soccer League looks like it’s a start up but it’s pretty small. I would think there would be plenty of teams for a spring league?

Back