Rumor or True?

Is PA at Slammers taking over the G11s?
I hear nothing but good things about the g10’s PA so I would assume that would be a positive move for the G11 squad.

Hope this doesn’t sound stupid but I don’t have much knowledge about the Slammers FC teams. Does PA coach for South Slammers or is it just considered Slammers FC?

I hear nothing but good things about the g10’s PA so I would assume that would be a positive move for the G11 squad.

Hope this doesn’t sound stupid but I don’t have much knowledge about the Slammers FC teams. Does PA coach for South Slammers or is it just considered Slammers FC?
South Slammers are based out of Ladera Ranch and Slammers FC are from Newport Beach. Two separate entities.

PA typically coaches the youngers out of the main Slammers Hub, i.e. Slammers FC and Slammers HB Koge

My youngest DD, 06, played for Pete back in the days and won a State Cup :cool: .

Don't have a bad thing to say about him, great person and coach. Perfect fit in my opinion for the youngers with his emphasis on the players ability / comfort with the ball. His demeanor is also a good fit for the youngers who need to develop that love for the game because he challenges them but gives them room to breathe and have fun!

Back