Oregon State Women's Coach Abruptly Resigns

No reason given. Terrible for the players, especially the incoming '24s and the committed 25s. Two months before season. I keep repeating, knowing your head coach well is #1 priority over everything else -- even money.

No reason given. Terrible for the players, especially the incoming '24s and the committed 25s. Two months before season. I keep repeating, knowing your head coach well is #1 priority over everything else -- even money.

Two months before season but a few weeks before training begins. Not cool. Can't imagine it's for another job.

Never a good sign.

Timing is certainly not great but this has been coming for some time. (the resignation is not for another job) There are contingency plans in place as the search for the right coach & staff resumes. Having been through this before with the previous OSU staff, that recruited my daughter, it certainly added to the stress & uncertainty. At the end of the day, however, they were able to keep the recruiting class in tact. I'm hopeful that this will be how this plays out as well.

Timing is certainly not great but this has been coming for some time. (the resignation is not for another job) There are contingency plans in place as the search for the right coach & staff resumes. Having been through this before with the previous OSU staff, that recruited my daughter, it certainly added to the stress & uncertainty. At the end of the day, however, they were able to keep the recruiting class in tact. I'm hopeful that this will be how this plays out as well.
For some time? Can you share more without compromising yourself? Just curious... no agenda here. Having watched the U of O and Cal coach keep their jobs, it's getting interesting out west.

Good luck to your daughter.

Back