K-Leather

NorCalUSN

SILVER
When I played many decades ago, I loved my Puma's made from K-leather, I understand K-leather shoes are illegal here in California. Being in the NorCal part of the State I know they do things a little bit different, a little bit looser with the rules down south anyone had experience picking shoes up at a showcase? recommendations?
With the new materials etc that are around now is it even worth the time, effort and price of a K-Leather shoe?

When I played many decades ago, I loved my Puma's made from K-leather, I understand K-leather shoes are illegal here in California. Being in the NorCal part of the State I know they do things a little bit different, a little bit looser with the rules down south anyone had experience picking shoes up at a showcase? recommendations?
With the new materials etc that are around now is it even worth the time, effort and price of a K-Leather shoe?
I have a shop I have been going to since 1992 in the LA area. They carry K-leather boots from Puma, Adidas, and Nike.

I have a shop I have been going to since 1992 in the LA area. They carry K-leather boots from Puma, Adidas, and Nike.
Interesting, I'm surprised they can get away with it. If I'm ever down that way I will DM you to get a location. I wanted my DD to try some K-leather last time we were in AZ showcase. The stores were hard to find, spread out all over Phoenix and prices were not really that great. I'm glad you've got a "guy"

Interesting, I'm surprised they can get away with it. If I'm ever down that way I will DM you to get a location. I wanted my DD to try some K-leather last time we were in AZ showcase. The stores were hard to find, spread out all over Phoenix and prices were not really that great. I'm glad you've got a "guy"
They deal directly with the account rep. They also do not mail boots in/out of state. But, you can get them in the store for pick up.

Made in Japan Mizuno Morelia k leather are nice if your looking for a lighter weight speed type boot. Only partly K in to foot and toe box area and pricey but a great boot.

Nike premier 3, Tiempo legend, Adidas copa mundial
which are more traditional boots comes in K also, durable but they do add weight.

When you shop overseas have to make sure of the fit ahead of time so try to find them local with regular materials but we had good luck over the years from:

Made in Japan Mizuno Morelia k leather are nice if your looking for a lighter weight speed type boot. Only partly K in to foot and toe box area and pricey but a great boot.

Nike premier 3, Tiempo legend, Adidas copa mundial
which are more traditional boots comes in K also, durable but they do add weight.

When you shop overseas have to make sure of the fit ahead of time so try to find them local with regular materials but we had good luck over the years from:

Yeah when I was in Japan, I loved the feel and quality construction of the Mizuno shoes but they didn't have a whole lot of choices for my big size 11.5-12.5 feet.
Unfortunately my daughter more cares about the appearance and brand right now and not the quality of the leather.
Maybe it's a good thing though, since I feel like she goes through spikes in about 6 months these days

Back