How's the season going? 2022

Should be a decent tournament at Legends Classic. Off-season has been quiet on all fronts where we’re at but it’s jumping in the OC! It’s a arms race in the Sonora Div.

Should be a decent tournament at Legends Classic. Off-season has been quiet on all fronts where we’re at but it’s jumping in the OC! It’s a arms race in the Sonora Div.
We're a couple years out from ECNL w/the 2012s but you've got Beach w/what looks like some borrowed SC Blues first teamers, Eagles, LAFC and Rebels first teams all in this Legends tournament for Pre-Pre-ECNL kickoff lol. I know the teams will look different by that time but should be fun to see how these teams looking going into 2022-23 season

It should be a fun summer:)
Some clubs will finally be able to play with there new toys "aka additions " and some will find out how they hold up after a visit from the Grinch "aka players left to greener pastures " ?
I know theres been a lot of movement with a lot of the teams that are playing in this tournament so it will be interesting to see who gels and who is having buyers remorse

calling all Goats…

41F75209-DCA1-443F-A8E9-555DEC441454.jpeg

This is camp is for Flight 1 and ECNL and RL players only, Camp is invite only players can nominate themselves for a invitation must currently be playing on a flight 1 team. please send player name with club and position also video and Instagram link if available we will let you know if player made it to submit a flight 1 player please text 714-727-0000. The Coaches at camp are from all different clubs based on there success ratio all coaches where nominated.

calling all Goats…

View attachment 13631

This is camp is for Flight 1 and ECNL and RL players only, Camp is invite only players can nominate themselves for a invitation must currently be playing on a flight 1 team. please send player name with club and position also video and Instagram link if available we will let you know if player made it to submit a flight 1 player please text 714-727-0000. The Coaches at camp are from all different clubs based on there success ratio all coaches where nominated.
Who is in charge of reviewing Player application and deciding who is good enough to attend your camp?

Wonder what their background is that qualifies them to ID “top talent” that is worthy of training with their DD’s?
We are sending Video of each athlete to coaches some athletes have already been seen by coaches staff and are players already on the radar. Right now we are at 50 top girls and are waiting on feed back and additional tape on another 10. no parents are picking players to make the camp. There is also a ALL STAR game picked by coaches only.

Blues Lime picks up the win over Surf at Man City Cup.

Slammers HB Crowley (Not Slammers HB Elite) picks up the win over Rebels at Cerritos Memorial.

Great competition all around. What's next?

Super Copa - a lot of CA teams playing. I heard Blues Lime losing a top player to an out of state move and she will not be there for that tournament. It will show how good they are if they can still get the win. Good luck to CA teams.

Super Copa - a lot of CA teams playing. I heard Blues Lime losing a top player to an out of state move and she will not be there for that tournament. It will show how good they are if they can still get the win. Good luck to CA teams.
It appears that they were good enough. Looks like they are playing bottom bracket 2011 at Surf Cup. I imagine that they will run through that as well. Would have thought they would play top flight 2011. I think they'd be one of the favorites.

Great game in Carlsbad final, Surf almost had the mighty blues

ridiculous talent on those 2 teams

I saw the game as I was curious to see how they play now that they lost their #3. It appears Blues are having to grind it out a lot more now - gone are the days of 7-0 wins against top teams. They've lost major firepower, which changes their entire flow, and others have added to their teams. I think the Blues will still win the big tournaments but things are getting closer.

Back