FCSV United - Hugo Perez's New Club?

Alemca

BRONZE
I recently learnt about ex-US international Hugo Perez starting a new club named FCSV United on the Peninsula. Has anyone checked it out or heard if they are getting traction and what are the chances that they will become a strong club in the Mid-Peninsula, particularly on boys' side. What is the back story on Juventus/SVSA?

Long story short, PA bosses forced Perez and his son Gerson out. They are starting this new club and rumors are many previous SVSA players have followed them. If so, SVSA likely in big trouble level wise. I'd be curious to hear what fields they are using since that was a big issue. HP's her 2 sons run Juventus and kicked them off Redwood City fields few months back I hear. Hope it works out for them. Mid peninsula can use a quality club. I think come tryouts time and what teams look like in the fall will answer if they are legitimate.

What I was told is families had some issues with Palo Alto club and that put the coaches in the middle. They resigned but Hugo Perez had already taken the El Salvador national team
Some players joined the new club as a training program. I saw them training in Menlo Park when my son played pick up there. My son spoke to one of the coaches and apparently Redwood City did not have space because of the other clubs. Juventus cannot kick people off fields. Fields are owned by the city. Not sure if they always train at Kelly park.
it seemed they had quite a few kids training.

They have just formed a new club in conjunction with DeAnza Force. The name is Force SV and they will be competing in the EA league.

Whoa.
not sure how they divide their time but that really makes Force have a larger player pool and maybe now some attention to the peninsula. That’s massive for Force I think.
Club wise yes....playng in that EA league not so much. Like always, drama follow them(Perez family) so let's check in come November. Hope it works out well though.

Back