Easy Text Based Payments for Coaches, Team Managers and Admins

Dubs

GOLD
All, don't mean to spam you, but I started a company where we provide a text based payment platform to make it easy for coaches, team managers and club administrators to collect payments from parents/membership. No need to download an app like Venmo or Zelle. All you need to do is sign up for an account (www.taynow.com) and from there (once verified) you can easily send out request to pay to the folks you're looking to get payment from. They will receive a text message where they can directly connect to their bank and pay. Please let me know if you have questions or if I can help get you set up. The service is free.

Attachments

• TAY-SaleSheet-v2.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
All, don't mean to spam you, but I started a company where we provide a text based payment platform to make it easy for coaches, team managers and club administrators to collect payments from parents/membership. No need to download an app like Venmo or Zelle. All you need to do is sign up for an account (www.taynow.com) and from there (once verified) you can easily send out request to pay to the folks you're looking to get payment from. They will receive a text message where they can directly connect to their bank and pay. Please let me know if you have questions or if I can help get you set up. The service is free.
Finally. Does this work for small biz and the service indusyry?

Back