Discovery Showcase and CRL conflict.

Banana Hammock

SILVER ELITE
The dates for the second annual Discovery Showcase has been released, March 28 & 29. While the first showcase was not quite a hit, it was free for the Discovery teams. This year the final CRL play date for B03 is March 29. Bummer that the they overlap. I count five discovery teams that in scheduled to play their last CRL game on March 29th. Cant

The dates for the second annual Discovery Showcase has been released, March 28 & 29. While the first showcase was not quite a hit, it was free for the Discovery teams. This year the final CRL play date for B03 is March 29. Bummer that the they overlap. I count five discovery teams that in scheduled to play their last CRL game on March 29th. Cant

I dunno I heard the orginal showcase was not attended very well at all, few if any scouts, teams all mismatched with regular players missing so basically expensive scrimmages that you have to travel to.

Since those teams payed for CRL and the comp is better wouldn't they just inform the league that can't make it unless the schedule changes?

I dunno I heard the orginal showcase was not attended very well at all, few if any scouts, teams all mismatched with regular players missing so basically expensive scrimmages that you have to travel to.

Since those teams payed for CRL and the comp is better wouldn't they just inform the league that can't make it unless the schedule changes?
Most likely

Back