Congrats to Tudela for winning 05 girls National Cup.

Congrats to Tudela for winning 05 girls National Cup. Best team I've seen and my daughter has played against using a system that will get all the girls prepared for college.
Thanks socalkdg I think the semi-final was the first time our team had seen your daughter between the sticks and man she was amazing, frustrating our girls (and my daughter in particular) with all of those incredible saves. Congrats to your hugely talented keeper. Big shout out to the Tudela 05 young ladies who accomplished this goal while staying true to the beautiful and exciting style of attacking soccer, “possession with a purpose,” coach Tudela has taught them since many of them were 8 and 9 years old. And they did it with just 12 players! You can’t teach this kind of soccer overnight and it’s awesome to see all the hard work and patience starting to bear fruit. My daughter came to Tudela relatively late, after many years with the great possession teams of the Galaxy South Bay 05’s and Galaxy DA, and she’s having the time of her soccer life right now. Now on to represent Socal at the Far West Regionals! Good luck in Boise girls!!

Congrats to the Tudela girls...They definitely have their system down. It was a fun matchup with them in bracket round and we were hoping to get back to them in the finals, but it wasn't meant to be.

Looks like someone had pity on us, or is a bit masochistic and wants to abuse us some more, but we will see you guys in Idaho as well. Going as the 3rd SoCal team. My kid just wants to go on a road trip with her soccer friends so I couldn't really say no to her or the rest of the team. Haven't decided If I'll go or not, but she will be there.

Back