Blues 07-ECNL

Royal26

BRONZE
Looks Like some big roster changes happening on this team? Very different team playing this weekend.

BH given the head coaching role for both the 07 and 06 ECNL teams for next year. Seems like an odd move to me, but that 07 team has almost entirely turned over their roster from last year.

She has been coaching the 07 for a month now. Team completely blew up, roster has turned over since the beginning of this season, many not happy with former coach's style.

She has been coaching the 07 for a month now. Team completely blew up, roster has turned over since the beginning of this season, many not happy with former coach's style.
Where did everyone go?
Was the coach too possession oriented or too direct?

So the Blues ECNL coaches for 2009 and older will be RR (2 teams), BH (2 teams) and LD (1 team)? Why isn't Patraw coaching any of these teams? Heck, even though I was told Tad was retiring, I see him out there all the time. Why doesn't he take one of these teams? Times sure have changed when their u15 and u17 teams have losing league records.

So the Blues ECNL coaches for 2009 and older will be RR (2 teams), BH (2 teams) and LD (1 team)? Why isn't Patraw coaching any of these teams? Heck, even though I was told Tad was retiring, I see him out there all the time. Why doesn't he take one of these teams? Times sure have changed when their u15 and u17 teams have losing league records.
Their RL and SoCal League teams seem to dominate.
I know a lot of their SoCal league teams typically have some RL and probably some NL players joining them. Not sure if they are starters on the higher teams or not. Wonder if this has anything to do with their record for those age groups.

Tad was only with the 07 team because parents complained about RR. RR is the one who caused the 07 drama. He should have never taken that team over. Definitely not the normal Blues everyone is used too, on the older side of things.

Tad was only with the 07 team because parents complained about RR. RR is the one who caused the 07 drama. He should have never taken that team over. Definitely not the normal Blues everyone is used too, on the older side of things.
I see Tad all the time at games for different ages, although I know he is typically just scouting players. I think the drama for the 07 team started when Baker announced he was leaving and many of the best players almost immediately announced they were bolting for Koge. RR created more drama with the subsequent changes/cuts he made, but they must have some faith in him as he will be the head coach for the 08 and 09 ECNL teams. Both RR and BH used to only be u-little coaches. At the hs ages of ENCL, you want coaches who have connections to college coaches, and I am not sure that is what Blues have set-up for next year. Although, to be fair, I guess most of the 2005/2006 girls would have already been scouted by now.

I see Tad all the time at games for different ages, although I know he is typically just scouting players. I think the drama for the 07 team started when Baker announced he was leaving and many of the best players almost immediately announced they were bolting for Koge. RR created more drama with the subsequent changes/cuts he made, but they must have some faith in him as he will be the head coach for the 08 and 09 ECNL teams. Both RR and BH used to only be u-little coaches. At the hs ages of ENCL, you want coaches who have connections to college coaches, and I am not sure that is what Blues have set-up for next year. Although, to be fair, I guess most of the 2005/2006 girls would have already been scouted by now.
Lets be Honest Blues is a shell of its Former "Powerhouse" All Girls Club Self. Started When they Lost the Ranch and it's been down hill ever since.

False Tad/RR Came in Together as a package from the beginning.

Back