B2008 GK Unexpectedly Looking for a team

Footy30

SILVER ELITE
(F1) B08 GK looking for a team OC/SGV Area preferred.. ( I know wide spread). I realize it's a bit late in the game however it was unexpected.
Thank You!

Would your son play F2 in a B07 team in Santa Clarita?
Hi, 1.5 hours each way from Orange County a bit too far for us, especially since we have another child who plays, but I do appreciate the response.
Thank You

Ac brea 08 PDA team is looking for a goalie. Strong team I would contact them .
(F1) B08 GK looking for a team OC/SGV Area preferred.. ( I know wide spread). I realize it's a bit late in the game however it was unexpected.
Thank You!

If your son plays Flight 1....you will definitely be a great fit for AC BREA 08 PDA. Here is the number of their coach 562.324.3618 Jhonny Bhurtea. They are Flight 1 Gold. Great soccer family and unity. Good organization. Scouted frequently. And they have a cool Instagram following @acbreapda08 . They are in need of a goalie.

Yes we are in need of a goalie , please send me a text and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can as I’m at the far west regionals championship currently with my 07s
Thank you
Coach Johnny

Yes we are in need of a goalie , please send me a text and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can as I’m at the far west regionals championship currently with my 07s
Thank you
Coach Johnny
I am out of town deali
Thank you
Coach Johnny
Thank You, I will give you a call later this evening

Back