Anyone Watching MLSNXT Cup

footylove

SILVER
we had few local teams that are doing well. U15 Sac Republic has made it to the semis . U16 DeAnza force is also in the Semis . Breaker u15s made round of 16s
Pretty good competition.
Semi Finals and Finals will be streaming on Twitch and Youtube live. On youtube just search for MLS NXT

Wasnt Glens the team other posters were upset that they got in MLS next? Not sure U19 qualifies as a determiner of club viability. But, a wins a win.

If you look at the standings, the Glens do ok at several levels in MLS Next -- they're not a one trick pony.

Wasnt Glens the team other posters were upset that they got in MLS next? Not sure U19 qualifies as a determiner of club viability. But, a wins a win.
No, that was SF Seals. Glens has been around for a while and has a reputation of being competitive. I believe Cruz Medina, who is an 06 boy that was just signed by the Quakes as a homegrown player, played for this club before he went to Quakes. One of the coaches, maybe the 07 Quakes Academy coach, came from here as well. I could be wrong........ hope I'm not.

Back