2024 Women's College Soccer Talk - NEW THREAD!!!!!

socalkdg

PREMIER
Good luck to everyone this year, may your kids stay injury free, parents enjoy these remaining seasons. Feel proud that your kid is still playing, any of the levels. Takes a great amount of work as well as support. Congrats.

Just took a driving road trip to watch two away games. So much fun. Looking forward to this season.

Good luck to everyone this year, may your kids stay injury free, parents enjoy these remaining seasons. Feel proud that your kid is still playing, any of the levels. Takes a great amount of work as well as support. Congrats.

Just took a driving road trip to watch two away games. So much fun. Looking forward to this season.

Good luck to all! And a special shout to you, @socalkdg - nothing better than watching your kids doing their thing.

Got two just starting their college career (first official game is tomorrow (D3 opener)) while one is in her bonus COVID year and will wrap college in a few short months (6,000+ minutes played after the first couple of games this season).

Good luck to all! And a special shout to you, @socalkdg - nothing better than watching your kids doing their thing.

Got two just starting their college career (first official game is tomorrow (D3 opener)) while one is in her bonus COVID year and will wrap college in a few short months (6,000+ minutes played after the first couple of games this season).
Did they end up going to the same school? Hope the oldest ends up going far in tournament.

Interesting tidbit. I've listened to 3 different set of announcers from three different broadcasts from my kids games; one set was great, one was so so, and one had their issues. Very interesting seeing them ply their trade.

Did they end up going to the same school? Hope the oldest ends up going far in tournament.

Interesting tidbit. I've listened to 3 different set of announcers from three different broadcasts from my kids games; one set was great, one was so so, and one had their issues. Very interesting seeing them ply their trade.

They are together. Given their journey through each of them tearing both ACLs to trying to figure out how to be “seen”, they are in a great spot and each gets to share the experience with the person with whom she’s the closest. It’s already super special.

My wife is landing in about 3 hrs to watch the big sister play a couple of games this weekend. I won’t get there for about a month.

Funny about the announcers: I tend to give grace when it’s obvious that they are students but it can be comical when it’s someone older who thinks he knows the game but really knows very little about it.

Back