2024 Season 2013 Girls

larbee04

BRONZE
So far it looks like the talent has spread out in Southern CA. What used to be 2-3 top teams is now 5.

Top Dog still looks like Legends coming off an impressive State Cup win, now playing up in 2012's.

Blues lost a lot of talent but appear to still have a good team with a copa tournament win over surf.

Surf had a strong showing at state cup as finalist, but with a loss against blues at Copa, questions remain.

Beach South Bay still looks strong and appear to still have the better team out of their counterparts in LB.

Slammers gained a lot of talent from the blues exodus. They will definitely be competing for a top spot.

With the talent now spreading out in so cal, looks like these top teams can beat each other on any given day. It will be a fun summer and season to watch.

So far it looks like the talent has spread out in Southern CA. What used to be 2-3 top teams is now 5.

Top Dog still looks like Legends coming off an impressive State Cup win, now playing up in 2012's.

Blues lost a lot of talent but appear to still have a good team with a copa tournament win over surf.

Surf had a strong showing at state cup as finalist, but with a loss against blues at Copa, questions remain.

Beach South Bay still looks strong and appear to still have the better team out of their counterparts in LB.

Slammers gained a lot of talent from the blues exodus. They will definitely be competing for a top spot.

With the talent now spreading out in so cal, looks like these top teams can beat each other on any given day. It will be a fun summer and season to watch.
With Surf Cup over with, the standings should be 1) Legends 2013 (2012 RL?)
2) Slammers
3) Beach SB
4) Blues
5) Surf
6) Beach LB

The biggest surprise has been that Slammers team with those new blues players.. biggest disappointment could arguably be Surf as they learn to play the ‘Surf Way’.

With Surf Cup over with, the standings should be 1) Legends 2013 (2012 RL?)
2) Slammers
3) Beach SB
4) Blues
5) Surf
6) Beach LB

The biggest surprise has been that Slammers team with those new blues players.. biggest disappointment could arguably be Surf as they learn to play the ‘Surf Way’.

I'd expect some shake up at Legends soon. The team was taken from there coach a week or 2 ago (Lopez). Some will be playing
2012 NL, and I'd expect several to remain on the 2012 RL. Don't be surprised if some fall out or players being scattered around happens shortly.
Legends will have a large talented player pool moving into the near future.

The Slammers/Koge team will be fine. Koge only cares about proper ECNL age groups, they'll treat this team as an audition for next season. They've beat who they've needed to beat and lost to true 2012 teams, which should be expected. But i do agree, I thought they would;ve been more impressive.

Beach has a really great pool of players for the future.

Surf will find there way. They always do.

Blues has been a bit of a surprise. I think most people had them falling off completely. They've been holding there own in the top tiers.

Back