2007 - current state of things

turftoe

SILVER ELITE
Just wanted to start some conversation on here in this age group now that we are hopefully very close to getting back to normal. Hearing that there is some player movement coming out there in the 07 world as coaching assignments have been changing at some of the heavy hitter clubs, and it’s that time of year anyway when everyone takes a moment to reassess where their dd fits into things going forward. Hearing there’s a coaching change at Blues (Baker done), was a recent change at Surf, and I was out at Legends showcase this weekend and see there has been one at RSC as they had two veterans running that side. Saw AB and TW (local D-1 coach as well) leading that team. Should be a pretty great situation for those girls and they looked like they are coming along nicely in the game I saw vs Beach. Speaking of Beach, it’s good to see they and Legends will be moving to ECNL. Or it’s at least good for them and the ECNL. I’d guess that’ll spur some movement as well.

Any other news out there regarding coaching changes and movement?

Are people finding good fits for their players?

Hoping to get some good natured chat, and information, that is of use to all of us and our players, going on here again:)

Back