youthsoccerrankings.us

timmyh

SILVER ELITE
Not that they matter much (but they are kinda fun), and not that there are any new games the past several months to add to the algorithm, but it looks like the demise of DA broke the calculations for many of the ex-DA teams.

Not that they matter much (but they are kinda fun), and not that there are any new games the past several months to add to the algorithm, but it looks like the demise of DA broke the calculations for many of the ex-DA teams.
A couple of years ago I corresponded with the guy that created and maintains the site. He told me that majority of the scores are automatic feeds. I agree that the demise of DA will wreak havoc for a couple of months but literally after the dust settles the new team names and results will quickly realign the rankings.

A couple of years ago I corresponded with the guy that created and maintains the site. He told me that majority of the scores are automatic feeds. I agree that the demise of DA will wreak havoc for a couple of months but literally after the dust settles the new team names and results will quickly realign the rankings.

I'd say it's pretty damned accurate based on teams I know. If I took the top 10 teams in my area, he's got 9 of them in there. That's pretty solid.

I'd say it's pretty damned accurate based on teams I know. If I took the top 10 teams in my area, he's got 9 of them in there. That's pretty solid.
Overall the site does a good job.

It was hit or miss before with DA teams. Some were listed others were not, etc.

Back