YASC SPARTANS G02 PREMIER

What a low class team/ coach this is, dirty/dangerous play, girls going down on the field to delay, sub after sub after sub.
It's like a bad high school team that doesn't know how to play so they just beat the shit out of the other team.

What a low class team/ coach this is, dirty/dangerous play, girls going down on the field to delay, sub after sub after sub.
It's like a bad high school team that doesn't know how to play so they just beat the shit out of the other team.

I take it your from Milan? The spartans team doesn't seem to get booked for cards to often 8 during whole premiere season and only 1 player receiving more that 1 card. Your words make it seem like they would have an absurd amount of yellow and red cards the way you speak about the team.

I take it your from Milan? The spartans team doesn't seem to get booked for cards to often 8 during whole premiere season and only 1 player receiving more that 1 card. Your words make it seem like they would have an absurd amount of yellow and red cards the way you speak about the team.
Just my experience over the last couple of years.
They did have the most cards in our league.

Just my experience over the last couple of years.
They did have the most cards in our league.
Yea I saw that just used to seeing alot more cards from dirty teams. It's unfortunate for your teams experience vs them. Maybe frustration they cant beat you...

Yea I saw that just used to seeing alot more cards from dirty teams. It's unfortunate for your teams experience vs them. Maybe frustration they cant beat you...
Possibly, they hit or kicked our girls late after the ball was gone quite a bit, has to be coach inspired I believe.

Agreed.....this team has terrible sportsmanship and terrible attitudes.
I really don't like blaming the girls but they are old enough to know better and the coach is just an old fashioned Dbag.
This is a bad age to get injured from dirty play with the recruiting going on.

Back