Why do club presidents/heads/boards/whatever keep problematic coaches?

Take too much time to untangle that mess...

tangled_threads_small1.jpg
I just got motion sickness.

Please, somebody identify who jbarr really is. Then we can blackball his kid - not because the kid is bad, but because the kid's father is a cancer.

Hi, "toucan". Any updates organizing your lynch mob for your witch-hunt? Were you able to "blackball his kid" for life with all the soccer club community?

Hi, "toucan". Any updates organizing your lynch mob for your witch-hunt? Were you able to "blackball his kid" for life with all the soccer club community?
I know this is a jab or joke at Toucan's expense, but I hope no one would ever consider this ok.

I know this is a jab or joke at Toucan's expense, but I hope no one would ever consider this ok.

Of course it is a joke... It is despicable that Toucan really wants to do that. Hopefully, his threats make people realize how he is and avoid him as a coach for their kids.

What is this guy's full name and what is the club? :)

Someone mentioned the club. It is Manchester or M City Academy I think is what they go by now. The coach is the president Coach Pedro Espinoza. I give his full name so people don't confuse him with his brother who is also a Coach at a different club.

Anyone else find it weird when a club in the US calls itself the name of another City?
Manchester City; Chelsea; Barca; etc?
Do any basketball teams in Europe call themselves the Los Angeles Lakers or Boston Celtics?

Anyone else find it weird when a club in the US calls itself the name of another City?
Do any basketball teams in Europe call themselves the Los Angeles Lakers or Boston Celtics?
Maybe they do it for the name recognition and hoping that people will go because of that. Or maybe that is the team the founder of the club likes.

It is weird. I didn't think of it that way before. I hear the teams were good at that club before. 1st and 2nd place for their teams on presidio.

No but they name & brand some of there teams after football clubs

fc-barcelona-lassa-media-day-2017-eb17.jpg

Wonder what it’s like to be a decent basketball player but a crappy soccer player in Barcelona?
Do those kids get teased for playing a “sissy” sport?

Nope. Nor do I plan to. However, I did receive a phone call from someone from Valencia who identified the poster, and gave me the entire backstory.

The most ridiculous one is "Real" Salt Lake of MLS. I don't remember running into any royal family in Utah.

Back