What's Wrong College Soccer

That's right I brought it up to reply to your idiot post that men are more skilled than women.

You're seriously not very bright. Try re-reading my posts again maybe you will figure out where I stand.
lol@women are more skilled than men in soccer.

SoCal Soccer Forum parents refuse to evolve.smh

lol@women are more skilled than men in soccer.

SoCal Soccer Forum parents refuse to evolve.
I never posted women are more skilled than men. I posted women are as skilled as men in soccer. #dunce

Try re-reading my posts a 3rd time. I have faith you have at least a 1st grade reading comprehension.

Now get back to work, your afternoon break is over!

The original topic was DEAD on arrival, until SimonCro-Magnon posted comparing men to women's soccer skill is apples and oranges and has since received 2 1/2 pages of replies.
Mainly made up of your replies that didn't prove anything.

Still they're not, you're delusional.

You gave us an example Marta, but she's from Brazil.

You have not provided any support to your argument.

Yes, Marta is from Brazil....you are so dam smart! It doesn't mean she isn't a female? Neymar is from Brazil also....does that mean he isn't a male. #dunce

So Neymar can execute a stepover, blow past a defender and score a goal. Marta can also do a stepover, blow past a defender and score a goal. Neymar can execute a Cruyff to create space and pass....Marta can do it as well. Neymar can score goals on set pieces, so can Marta.

Ho
Bottom line, your child needs to be unstoppable and way above the rest to have a high success rate to make it. With girls there might be more flexibility in terms of their skills ranking. With boys, not at all!!!

Round and round we go, Retardo. This was the initial post which I responded to with "apples and oranges" pertaining to college.

Your pathetic retorts were examples of Marta as if college soccer were filled with the likes of her skill. It's not.
You have not provided any support to your argument.

Yes, Marta is from Brazil....you are so dam smart! It doesn't mean she isn't a female? Neymar is from Brazil also....does that mean he isn't a male. #dunce

So Neymar can execute a stepover, blow past a defender and score a goal. Marta can also do a stepover, blow past a defender and score a goal. Neymar can execute a Cruyff to create space and pass....Marta can do it as well. Neymar can score goals on set pieces, so can Marta.
More mumbo jumbo a real fountain of stupidity.

Ho

Round and round we go, Retardo. This was the initial post which I responded to with "apples and oranges" pertaining to college.

Your pathetic retorts were examples of Marta as if college soccer were filled with the likes of her skill. It's not.

More mumbo jumbo a real fountain of stupidity.
You can't back your crap up. I am comparing apples to apples Neymar from Brazil and Marta from Brazil. Both are equally skilled. Now you want to compare men and female skill in NCAA college soccer?

Rose Lavelle who graduated from Wisconisn and drafted #1 in the NWSL this year is just as skilled compared to any male attacking mid playing D1 college soccer.

You can't back your crap up. I am comparing apples to apples Neymar from Brazil and Marta from Brazil. Both are equally skilled. Now you want to compare men and female skill in NCAA college soccer?

Rose Lavelle who graduated from Wisconisn and drafted #1 in the NWSL this year is just as skilled compared to any male attacking mid playing D1 college soccer.

Jessie Fleming who plays for UCLA and on the Canadian WNT. I would argue is more creative and skillfull than any D1 male college player at the present. She is probably on par with Christian Pulistic on ability being the same age.

This is the title of the thread just in case you missed it:

What's Wrong College Soccer

I see you are backpedaling now! What's wrong can't support your post that males are more skillful than females? #dunce

This is you, uh uh uh but the original post was what is wrong with college soccer?

I see you are backpedaling now! What's wrong can't support your post that males are more skillful than females? #dunce

This is you, uh uh uh but the original post was what is wrong with college soccer?
Backpedaling huh? My initial comment stands firm. *rolls eyes*

You know, at first I thought you were just trollin' me real FKN hard here, but now it's painfully obvious, you're completely retarded.

Now your comparing Pulisic's ability with that of a UCLA player. If you can agree that Marta's skill as you mentioned is superior to that of Pulisic then why even mention Jessie?

You're reaching and sound more pathetic with your every post. That your monkey a $$ has been sitting there eagerly waiting to retort with gibberish doesn't prove you right. It proves you're a nuisance.

Backpedaling huh? My initial comment stands firm. *rolls eyes*

You know, at first I thought you were just trollin' me real FKN hard here, but now it's painfully obvious, you're completely retarded.

Now your comparing Pulisic's ability with that of a UCLA player. If you can agree that Marta's skill as you mentioned is superior to that of Pulisic then why even mention Jessie?

You're reaching and sound more pathetic with your every post. That your monkey a $$ has been sitting there eagerly waiting to retort with gibberish doesn't prove you right. It proves you're a nuisance.
You don't even know who Rose Lavelle or Jessie Fleming are. Yet, you post garbage in return as your rebuttal. Do me a favor, do some research before striking the keyboard! #LOSER

Oh I know it's hard for you to follow, you asked about college women soccer players and I replied with Rose Lavelle and Jessie Fleming. #keepup

Your original post was trash, your post about males being more skilled than women is trash, your rebuttals are trash = you are TRASH!

Back