What's so great about ODP?

INFAMEE

SILVER ELITE
I mean parents on this forum keep asking about the list release date. Just wondering what's significant about it?

I know 1 player whom made the famous list this time around with the least amount of technical skill. He's real fast and athletic but quite can't figure out if that's what the scout was looking for?

The answer to your question is, "Nothing".

Except for the element of motivation and love for the game.
If ODP motivates a young player to stick with the game and
enjoy themselves, then it's a success.

Unfortunately, we as parents get too worked up about the "list" and
our ego.

Enjoy the game regardless where it's played or for what "list" your on.

Cheers!

It's a validation for a players resume when selling themselves to college coaches. It also is highly recruited so it is another opportunity to be seen. We

I mean parents on this forum keep asking about the list release date. Just wondering what's significant about it?

I know 1 player whom made the famous list this time around with the least amount of technical skill. He's real fast and athletic but quite can't figure out if that's what the scout was looking for?

10 years ago when the PDA was just promises, it was one of the primary ways to be seen by college coaches - especially the national event in the Disney Christmas Tournament in Florida where one division was just the 4 Regional teams playing each other. I don't know if it still carries that much weight.

The answer to your question is, "Nothing".

Except for the element of motivation and love for the game.
If ODP motivates a young player to stick with the game and
enjoy themselves, then it's a success.

Unfortunately, we as parents get too worked up about the "list" and
our ego.

Enjoy the game regardless where it's played or for what "list" your on.

Cheers!
I concur with just about everything you said.

If you have the money, spend it.

TheMoneyTeam in full effect!

Back