West Coast Accepted Teams

Anyone know if the lapfc team i group b is the lapfc lafa team or the regular la premiere team?

It's great to see a silver team win at such a high level. I wonder if coast soccer will make a change to move that team up? Or... Did that team have a bunch of guest players?
Anyone......

They are Gold and should be Premier. Also a CRL team and ranked as one of the top 2001 teams so not to big of a surprise they won.

It's great to see a silver team win at such a high level. I wonder if coast soccer will make a change to move that team up? Or... Did that team have a bunch of guest players?
Anyone......
The team played in the top level of SCDSL last year and won CRL for the 15/16 season and made it to the Western Regional finals. Since FCGS moved from SCDSL to all CSL - they were asked to attend a play in tournament for Premier they could not make due to preparations for regionals. Therefore the will be participating in Gold for 16/17. The team name got changed to FC Golden State - 2001 OC and will reflect that on Gotsoccer soon. For 16/17 they will play in CRL as well as National League.

Really? Unbelievable! So, u have one of the best teams playing gold, cuz they like to compete and go to tournaments, and teams that only play CSL get rewarded for must playing CSL.

Really? Unbelievable! So, u have one of the best teams playing gold, cuz they like to compete and go to tournaments, and teams that only play CSL get rewarded for must playing CSL.

I know right, and some of the best teams, like The FCGS Black team that just won west coast gets put into a silver north bracket.. Does not make sense.

I know right, and some of the best teams, like The FCGS Black team that just won west coast gets put into a silver north bracket.. Does not make sense.
Yep! I hear you...It was all cuz of the BS play-in, that it wasn't announced, and some teams that had prior commitments got punished and Now u have the CRL Champion playing Silver and u have the teams that never participated outside CSL playing Premier just because they applied!!

Tru-Dat!! I hear ya brother! Preaching to the choir....hallaluja..amen!!

We should get a petition going to get the teams like FCGS Black that win big tournaments like West Coast to be placed in the proper brackets...not stuck in silver north.

Tru-Dat!! I hear ya brother! Preaching to the choir....hallaluja..amen!!

We should get a petition going to get the teams like FCGS Black that win big tournaments like West Coast to be placed in the proper brackets...not stuck in silver north.
Why do you guys keep saying they are in silver north....they are playing gold this year they are called fcgs oc now not fcgs black anymore like last year...they still are reffered to at fcgs black because thats what we are used to but they are confirmed playing gold not silver....they should be in premiere 100% but you guys are confused saying they aee playing silver.

Back